• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 34

Reaction score
Mine was fine except Q1 one thing i want to discuss is thatin graph q the water pottential on y axis starts from -3 some were saying that we have start our graph from -3 because it is smallest value. is there anyone who had made the graph correctly

Reaction score
No graph had to start from -1. You did right.
My q1 was like, the worst question i have ever attempted. It was real difficult understanding the quesyion and then completing it in time. I suppose I 've lost 8 straight marks

Reaction score
question 1 went bad for me , i took 20 min. just to understand what to do , and i didnt use a syringe for the 5 test tubes just measured them roughly:confused:, hope the threshold be low.:unsure:

Reaction score
what if my readings were wrong.. how many marks will the examiner deduct..
i was getting a decreasing trend.. for instance..
for reading 1 i got 175 seconds and for reading 2 i got 160 and for reading 5 i got 60 seconds..
probably the worst practical i ever did.. the slide went much better.. what do you guys expect the threshold to be..
i hope its somewhere around 24 so that i can score a B or a C..

Reaction score
Worst Practtical Q1 of my life, My trend was variable and I did ot even had time left to write the hypotheseis Hope The threshold is Really LOw....
:(:(:eek:

Reaction score
Mine was fine except Q1 one thing i want to discuss is thatin graph q the water pottential on y axis starts from -3 some were saying that we have start our graph from -3 because it is smallest value. is there anyone who had made the graph correctly

the graph does start from -3 on the y-axis and goes up to -2, -1 and then 0.

Reaction score
What was the ratio of diameter of vascular bundle and width of xylem tissue?
I got 5:2

i got 13:5. i was confused because there were two distinct vascular bundles seperated by a wall of cells. so i took the width across both xylem tissues rather than one. idk.