• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What stuff do we need to know about Electronics chapter? Those logic gates and stuff. Idk what to study, and what to leave. :/
Someone help? I have heard their is an option. And what about TRANSISTORS? Are they in the syllabus?

Reaction score
Umm...could some on help me out by explaining in Biology paper 6:how do I determine to number of stomata present on the surface of a whole leaf ?

Merci!

Reaction score
Umm...could some on help me out by explaining in Biology paper 6:how do I determine to number of stomata present on the surface of a whole leaf ?

Merci!
Umm you can consult the book for this, the experiment would be there. Although, you can attach cobalt chloride paper to the underside of the leaf (because stomata are usually present there). The paper turns pink because of the moisture which indicates that the stomata are present that allow transpiration to occur.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What stuff do we need to know about Electronics chapter? Those logic gates and stuff. Idk what to study, and what to leave. :/
Someone help? I have heard their is an option. And what about TRANSISTORS? Are they in the syllabus?
Skip logic gates, it rarely comes in the paper. Even if it comes, it is there as an either or question. You must know the stuff that is mentioned in the previous posts, view the last page.

Reaction score
Skip logic gates, it rarely comes in the paper. Even if it comes, it is there as an either or question. You must know the stuff that is mentioned in the previous posts, view the last page.

Okay, i will!

But Rectifying diodes. Transistors. And all the other stuff. Relay. Bell. I have no idea what all this means. :/
Is this stuff mentioned in Federal physics?