• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
how? can you please explain me?
sweetheart ...in a metal lattice ,as thy have a sea of free moving electron ...n thy cant b send out of the lattice so thy keep transferring it within itself .....means electron are replaced by new one....n protons dnt move cause thy stay within the nucleus.....so optin b is the right one

Reaction score
sweetheart ...in a metal lattice ,as thy have a sea of free moving electron ...n thy cant b send out of the lattice so thy keep transferring it within itself .....means electron are replaced by new one....n protons dnt move cause thy stay within the nucleus.....so optin b is the right one
Oh.! thank you :D

Reaction score
the sum of all the relative atomic masses of the atoms in a molecule; the ratio of the average mass per molecule of a specified isotopic composition of a substance to one-twelfth the mass of an atom of carbon-12. Symbol Mr Abbreviation r.m.m Former name relative molecular mass

Reaction score
A chemical formula that shows the total number and kinds of atoms in a molecule, but not their structural arrangement. For example,
A chemical formula that shows the total number and kinds of atoms in a molecule, but not their structural arrangement is kown as molecular formula

Reaction score
anyone has notes for CRO, Practical Electricity (including diodes, capacitors) Electromagnetic induction...please share...i am weakest in these topic.:oops:
i hope it will b helpful to u guyz..if anything is missing or u want notes for other topic ..im alwayz there to help ....hope u like it.....

Attachments

• Current Electricity.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Electromagnetic Induction.doc
    332.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Electromagnetic Waves.doc
    119 KB · Views: 14
  • Electromagnetism.doc
    272 KB · Views: 10
  • important tips.docx
    19.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Logic Gates.doc
    44 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
I'm fail in chemistry :(
awwwwwww *hugies*...amna trust me muhje b chmstry ki abc b nae ati thi aik month phly tak .....but Allah ka sukar hai ..im kind ov better in it...just keep reading sweeti ..n keep ur faith in Allah ..ur nail it ..dnt worry ..just work hard