• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
d(iii) The car undergoes a change in velocity. It accelerates (and does so at a constant rate - if the rate of turn is constant) in the direction of the turn. The speed is constant, but the direction the car is going changes at each instant in time because it is turning. And because it is changing direction, that means its velocity is changing (because velocity is speed plus a direction vector).

Reaction score
A is the answer as it says aluminium is RARE in the earth crust which is false
Why not C? Extraction of Al requires a lot of energy. That's why Al is more expensive than Fe.
On the other hand Al is the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust(about ). So I think answer is C.

Reaction score
d(iii) The car undergoes a change in velocity. It accelerates (and does so at a constant rate - if the rate of turn is constant) in the direction of the turn. The speed is constant, but the direction the car is going changes at each instant in time because it is turning. And because it is changing direction, that means its velocity is changing (because velocity is speed plus a direction vector).
this was asked in part (i)

Reaction score
BIOLOGY Can someone help me please
There is a question in OCT/NOV 2005 Paper 6
Suggest how you would observe the yeast cells and how you would estimate their total population in the flask?
i looked it up in the marking scheme but still i don't understand the answer :'(

Reaction score
BIOLOGY Can someone help me please
There is a question in OCT/NOV 2005 Paper 6
Suggest how you would observe the yeast cells and how you would estimate their total population in the flask?
i looked it up in the marking scheme but still i don't understand the answer :'(
write the link from xtremepapers

Reaction score