• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yeah but isnt power suply dots and battery pos neg terminal?
it depends on the strength of the battery...Well it doesnt really affect the diagram but the one which is power supply-ur right-has dots and the cell terminals.

Reaction score
it depends on the strength of the battery...Well it doesnt really affect the diagram but the one which is power supply-ur right-has dots and the cell terminals.
i did a past paper in which baterry wasnt specified so it is better to know all. it said power supply so i thought mayb it was different enough to loose marks so its big enough diff to know

Reaction score
how to measure the thickness of a concave and a convex lens?
From (Top/Bottom) or In the Middle?

Reaction score
umm under my knowledge all methods are corrrect if stated in ms. please check it ( no offence meant)
Oh yes it is correct ... i never denied ... but its how they diferentiate A* students from distnction holders, how much better ans is written

Reaction score
Oh yes it is correct ... i never denied ... but its how they diferentiate A* students from distnction holders, how much better ans is written
ok. i never denied it didnot matter but sice not many people hope for distinction most people any answer goes

Reaction score
plz answer Q4 (a) part....
take rule and fix in clamp stand(vertical) and make sure 0 mark coincides with bottom and place iron clips take magnets one by one notie down no of clips attracted and to what length attracted. repeat for B. one with most clips and attraacted to furthest length wins.phew:coffee: