• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ashiqbal.....how about if we attach the newton meter at the end of the spring and then use our hand to pull the string increasing the force slowly, i mean we dont really hav to use the weights, ryt? wud tht be a valid way??
how wud u measure the amout of force (the MAGNITUDE) u r using to slide the block?? for that u need a known wight or a weight attatched to a newton meter so that u know how much force resulted in moving the block :) (y)

Reaction score
ashiqbal.....how about if we attach the newton meter at the end of the spring and then use our hand to pull the string increasing the force slowly, i mean we dont really hav to use the weights, ryt? wud tht be a valid way??
yes it would be valid! i was almost going to post the exact same method, but i saw better answers, so i didnt!

Reaction score
take rule and fix in clamp stand(vertical) and make sure 0 mark coincides with bottom and place iron clips take magnets one by one notie down no of clips attracted and to what length attracted. repeat for B. one with most clips and attraacted to furthest length wins.phew:coffee:
perfect :D

Reaction score
how much energy will be required to convert 1kg at 1odegreeC into steam???
c (ice) = 21ooJ/kgK
c (water)= 42ooJ/kgK
lf = 3.36*10power5 J/kg
lv= 2.26*10power6 J/kg

Reaction score
which year? i dont think that they would cut w out of 4 marks for one wrong symbol!
no they actually cut a mark for it but another mark is cut for wrong symbol as it says 2 correct 2 marks 4 correct and others 4 marks

Reaction score
An immediate alert to All People prepared for tomorrow's exam!
How many past papers should one practice to be confident tomorrow?