• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thanks for your effort but i have found the solution
in precipitation two soluble substances react to form an insolube salt and a soluble salt but in this case the result is both soluble salts are formed
furthermore the ionic equation for this reaction is nothing as all ions are spectator
Thanks for your efforts

But how come no reaction occurs you just said it yourself that 2 soluble salts are produced but earlier on u said that no reaction occurs.:confused: please clear this question :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean I have seen HDMI cables conducting electricity but what about this?
i suppose the anwser is A they have mentioned decoration so it should not conduct , and it needs to be malleable in order to be applied to object and it also needs to be unreactive.

Reaction score
n
Bio aakh i hate long question as well so hard writing what you mean.Brother the thing is u need to be familiar with a few "terms" the examiner is looking for in your question ,the long and better way to learn them is through the book the other quicker and risky way is to read marking schemes again and again as they contain only the key words the examiners r looking for, u read them again and again they get stuck in your head ,so you dont have a problem writing you r anwers. Remember that the examier will not deduct marks because you used wierd sentences like "..the ball was moving up and down..." as long as your anwser makes sense they will give you the marks you deserve ,i have heard they are God fearing ppl.:rolleyes:

Btw r u giving english aswell
bro thnks that really help. yeah i writing english too, im writing 7 subjects :english,physics,biology,chemistry,accounts,economics, maths syllabus d

Reaction score
Hey everyone !

What's the difference between the Addition and Condensation Polymerisation ?

Thankss xo

Reaction score
I'm very nervous, I don't know the formats of a letter and report. Any help

Informal Letter:

1. Address
2. Date
3. Salutation
4. Body
5. Your truly/loving/ etc

Formal Letter:

1. Your Address
2. The Address where your letter will be delivered
3. Date
4. Subject Of Your Letter
5. Dear Madam/Sir
6. Body
7. Your faithfully/sincerely then your name and signature

Report:

1. Report to:_________
2. Report by: __________
3. Date
4. Title
5. Full name

-correct me if i am wrong :) and what are you planning to write in section 2? and what is most likely to come in the first part?

Last edited:
Reaction score
T
Informal Letter:

1. Address
2. Date
3. Salutation
4. Body
5. Your truly/loving/ etc

Formal Letter:

1. Your Address
2. The Address where your letter will be delivered
3. Date
4. Subject Of Your Letter
5. Dear Madam/Sir
6. Body
7. Your faithfully/sincerely then your name and signature

Report:

1. Report to:_________
2. Report by: __________
3. Date
4. Title
5. Full name

-correct me if i am wrong :) and what are you planning to write in section 2? and what is most likely to come in the first part?
Thnk u so much. That was a great help for me. The exam is in 3 hrs

Reaction score
Is there a need to stain pollen grains before veiwing them under a microscope ? and how was physics paper every body?

Reaction score
Is there a need to stain pollen grains before veiwing them under a microscope ? and how was physics paper every body?
It was Okay i guess Except i messed up in the question whether the line is directly proportional !! :( Im so scared for bio paper 6 :'(

Reaction score
I'm also writing paper 6 bio tomorrow. And I'm kinda scared too, what do they really ask????

They ask about food experiments.
How to plot graphs.
Do Magnifications.
Draw figures.
Describe how the graph is.
They might ask you about functions of some certain kind of structures.
They might as well, give you to figures of similar kinds and ask you to get differences and similarities.
They might as well as you to observe a certain kind of experiment and tell it's description.

Such Kind Of stuff.
Just stay on practicing and things will go well..

Reaction score
Plz anyone tell me what is the relation between cuticle and stomata...???
I mean why is there a thicker waxy layer where the stomata are present???