• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For the Mg and Na , wasnt it the electrostatic one?
Electrostatic forces of attraction are forces of attraction between oppositely charged particles. That is what metallic bonding is, the attraction between positive ions and sea of electrons.
Na releases 1 electrons while Mg releases 2 electrons so it's obvious that Mg has more attraction hence a high B.P.

Reaction score
I guess 3 hours.
Oh yeah and abt tht lens question I forgot....In exams we only have to refract it once thru the vertical line and even practically though it does go thru 2 refractions it,ll meet at one point...Needless,we need only to sketch its path thru one refraction and make sure it meets at tht point on screen as initiall define by line thru centre..(yeah I know a bit irrelevant in consideration of the time I am discussing)

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm worried. In Paper what did
You guys get the mass of Fe2O3? And concentration in which we needed to find. And does Cie give marks for correct formula and method if answer is incorrect ? ( Today's Chemistry Paper)

Reaction score
Mono sacharides is the proper or more precisely Technical definition ..Starch cant be as it is a polymer not a small unit...Other wise simple sugars is alos correct....
But I think even sugars shud be correct

See the last point of the syllabus. I think the answer is SIMPLE SUGARS.
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_y14_sy.pdf
Because even starch is a Complex sugar. Their are compound sugars. But the end product of hydrolysis is simple sugars.

I wrote ''Sugars'' :/

Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh yeah and abt tht lens question I forgot....In exams we only have to refract it once thru the vertical line and even practically though it does go thru 2 refractions it,ll meet at one point...Needless,we need only to sketch its path thru one refraction and make sure it meets at tht point on screen as initiall define by line thru centre..(yeah I know a bit irrelevant in consideration of the time I am discussing)
lol. I didn't ask how we draw one. I asked tell me the correct one.
hv8e1UW.png

Reaction score
lol. I didn't ask how we draw one. I asked tell me the correct one.
hv8e1UW.png
I assume u want me to state tht it can be any one or tht I am not sure which one...The pt I am trying to say is tht despite the refraction(which is one time only)it will meet at tht point and we can easily adjust the line accordingly

Reaction score
Dont lose heat uv taken 13 subjects. a person like me wudnt hv handled such a pressure. no matter what u will always compensate. Hows prep
Pray for all of us

Okay, Thanks. :p

I haven't started yet. .-.
Planning to start in an hour. How's your prep for maths?

I will pray. ^_^