• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Plx some body tell me 5090/22/O/N/10 ........ Paper 2......Question number 4 .....(b)
long answer

I dont think u have to write such a long answer !
it should be abt two conditions only,one is Oxygen and the other water ! Remember for germination 3 conditions are required water,temperature and oxygen the temperature part is already given so define the other two !
oxygen is obtained from the surrounding air which comes into the seed by diffusion as lower concentration is there in it,while water is obtained from the parent plants xylem vessel like as the water comes to the leaves of the plant some of it is delivered to the germinating plant !

Reaction score
why is fuse connected to live wire?? what would happen if it was connected to neutral wire please explain
it is conected to live wire because live wire carries a large voltage while a neutral wire carries almost 0 voltage so if the live wire was carrying a current larger than necessary than the fuse would blow out and would break the circuit thus the connection b/w the live wire and the appliance would break off and appliance would remain safe!!..in ccase fuse was connected to neutral wire the live wire would carry the large amount of curent to the appliance thus apliance would b damaged so conecting a fuse to neutral wire has no use!

i hope i helped u!..:)

Reaction score
I dont think u have to write such a long answer !
it should be abt two conditions only,one is Oxygen and the other water ! Remember for germination 3 conditions are required water,temperature and oxygen the temperature part is already given so define the other two !
oxygen is obtained from the surrounding air which comes into the seed by diffusion as lower concentration is there in it,while water is obtained from the parent plants xylem vessel like as the water comes to the leaves of the plant some of it is delivered to the germinating plant !

Thanks for urs kindness..... its the expexted answer i thought of......

Reaction score
can some one tell me whats the brief answer for this?..............5090/22/O/N/10 ........ Paper 2......Question number 4 .....(c)...... :) .................... thanks for urs kindness always for me.....

Reaction score
ur welcum!!..:)...i am happy i was able to help u!..:)

can u answer this question toooo........... 5090/22/O/N/10 ........ Paper 2......Question number 4 .....(c)...... :) .................... thanks for urs kindness always for me.....

Reaction score
can some one tell me whats the brief answer for this?..............5090/22/O/N/10 ........ Paper 2......Question number 4 .....(c)...... :) .................... thanks for urs kindness always for me.....
u r asking abt that genetic makeup question?

Reaction score
u r asking abt that genetic makeup question?
well if u r asking abt ds genetic makeup question u can write briefly that its nt identical to parent plant because cross pollination has taken place bt some of the genes still resemble parent plant moreover remains of the pericarp or flower could b seen!..this is a 4 mark question so u gotta giv 4 points!..:)

Reaction score
i wants to know how the answers are arranged..... i wish u will help me...... thanks u fatikhalid
i would b glad to help u bt wat do u mean how the answers are arranged?...u r asking how the marking scheme points r arranged?

Reaction score
can anyone kindly explain the energy production of stars by fusion?
Fusion reactions is a reaction when Isotopes of hyrdrogen, Deutrimun and Tritrium combime to form Helium atom. To do this however high amount of kinetic energy is required as both of the Isotopes contain positive charges and like charges repel. When both of the Isotopes join, tremendous amount of energy is formed. Here is start formation notes.

Attachments

• Star Formation- Xtreme.pdf
    23.7 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Fusion reactions is a reaction when Isotopes of hyrdrogen, Deutrimun and Tritrium combime to form Helium atom. To do this however high amount of kinetic energy is required as both of the Isotopes contain positive charges and like charges repel. When both of the Isotopes join, tremendous amount of energy is formed. Here is start formation notes.
thanku!