• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
okay so look...wht i said was tht ( for eg)the nitrogen having lesser mr will move inside the porous pot and the co2 will move outside by diffusion.......as it moves inside at a faster rate than co2 could move out ( bc it has low mr) there r more gas molecules in the pot....as there are more gas molecules in the pot so they will exert pressure on water and move it downwards....after sumtime when co2 will have moved out side there will be an equilibrium....as in the molecules of both gasses in and out of the pot will be equalll, and thus the water will move back to its orignal level..........and if the gass inside the porous pot is of lesser mass thn it will move outside more quicker thn the gas outside and hence the water will be sucked upwards....gradually the outside gas will enter inside and agn water will return to its normal state.........
yep I already know that, funky brat has also said it
but my question was where does equilibrium go as you say it returns after sometime
nobody gave me the answer I had to find it myself
the equilibrium doesnt go anywhere it just shifts
Game Over :p

Reaction score
If all of you are such big geniuses here is a quest
we have been discussing for quite a time now, in threads in convo
yet there was something very very odd that nobody noticed
sherlock would have noted in a sec :p
NO HINTS , ANSWERS GET PM TO ME
whoever noted first, I shall accept him as a great genius publicly :p

Reaction score
If all of you are such big geniuses here is a quest
we have been discussing for quite a time now, in threads in convo
yet there was something very very odd that nobody noticed
sherlock would have noted in a sec :p
NO HINTS , ANSWERS GET PM TO ME
whoever noted first, I shall accept him as a great genius publicly :p
What are you even asking?

Reaction score
Okay guys, I hope we all know about the experiment to demonstrate the laws of refraction. The apparatus is the glass block and the two ray boxes and light is sent at an acute angle which gets refracted etc. The question is why is the glass block used in the experiment frosted on one side?

Reaction score
Okay guys, I hope we all know about the experiment to demonstrate the laws of refraction. The apparatus is the glass block and the two ray boxes and light is sent at an acute angle which gets refracted etc. The question is why is the glass block used in the experiment frosted on one side?
how will light pass if its frosted?
where is the question ?

Reaction score
yep I already know that, funky brat has also said it
but my question was where does equilibrium go as you say it returns after sometime
nobody gave me the answer I had to find it myself
the equilibrium doesnt go anywhere it just shifts
Game Over :p
Nobody said it hoes sumwhere at the start.............