• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
plz solve the (c) for me.........it's pretty simple bt my answer is not corrct acoording to dis book :/
nd second question: can i rely on the redspot past papers.......i mean are the answers and solutions perfectly correct or flawed???
plzz sm1 do help......nd i apologize if i post this as a reply to sm1's qs(if it's not supose to go that way) or anything like dat cause i don't really get this....

IMAG3266.jpg

Reaction score
plz solve the (c) for me.........it's pretty simple bt my answer is not corrct acoording to dis book :/
nd second question: can i rely on the redspot past papers.......i mean are the answers and solutions perfectly correct or flawed???
plzz sm1 do help......nd i apologize if i post this as a reply to sm1's qs(if it's not supose to go that way) or anything like dat cause i don't really get this....

View attachment 59528
Well you're supposed to find the area under the graph and thats how u find the area of trapezium. (1/2(height)(sum of parallel sides))

tdk

Reaction score
Can anybody give me the November 2015 QP and MS for Physics, Chemistry, Bio, Maths D and Additional Maths? Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Can anyone solve this qs part e and f for me pls
I'd be grateful;)
It's chem ATP November 2012 variant 1 qs9image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
Btw I need tips on ATP papers cause idk if I should focus more on practising p2 or p4 now
Also, I'm still not done with my syllabus so completing that too

Reaction score
Btw I need tips on ATP papers cause idk if I should focus more on practising p2 or p4 now
Also, I'm still not done with my syllabus so completing that too
Do as many papers as you can but first try to cover up the syllabus especially Salts , Identification of Salts , Acids and Alkali , Experimental techniques , Alcohols and esters and Electroloysis, rate of reaction , redox reaction etc There are others but this is from where the majority of the papers comes and DO AS MUCH PAST PAPERS AS POSSIBLE JUST go crazy. There is pattern in this paper and if you have researched a little bit a person can ace it 60/60 if he knows what he is doing so best of luck and if you have any problem then Just holler.

Reaction score
Thankyouu so much this was really helpful, and I appreciate this tips:D
Also, wbt physics and bio ATPs
I'm freaking out for physics even the p2 esp with the thermal physics and electronics that is cathode ray and blah :(

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am repeating Biology as I got a B in June'15.
But I don't know why I am finding it very difficult now even though I thought it to be a job of my left hand last year. It's a strange issue.. and I'm very tensed about it as I'm thinking that I might loose my B also and fall to a C or D...
The main topics that I find difficult are as follows
1. Ecology and ecosystem.
2. Diseases
3. Seed germination and dispersal
4. Bones and joints.
5. Artificial/ Natural selection.
6. Nitrogen Cycle
7. Cheeee, bread, yoghurt and alcohol making.
I'll be thankful if someone helps me with these topics by notes or some tips..
Also as I am a private student I'll be grateful if someone can help me with thewe topics online through skyoe or on mobile...
Thanks, regards.
Saadia

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am repeating Biology as I got a B in June'15.
But I don't know why I am finding it very difficult now even though I thought it to be a job of my left hand last year. It's a strange issue.. and I'm very tensed about it as I'm thinking that I might loose my B also and fall to a C or D...
The main topics that I find difficult are as follows
1. Ecology and ecosystem.
2. Diseases
3. Seed germination and dispersal
4. Bones and joints.
5. Artificial/ Natural selection.
6. Nitrogen Cycle
7. Cheeee, bread, yoghurt and alcohol making.
I'll be thankful if someone helps me with these topics by notes or some tips..
Also as I am a private student I'll be grateful if someone can help me with thewe topics online through skyoe or on mobile...
Thanks, regards.
Saadia

Hii there, I know the first topic is dreadful, I find it hell hard too
But I can help you out with the third topic seventh and the fourth one
Do you have some specific queries in these or what can I help you with?

Reaction score
Okay so I'll begin with the third topic, 'SEed Germination and Dispersal'
I hope this helps you out and do remember me in your prayers as I'm giving these subjects too this year, May Allah make ease for us and reward our efforts with the best results, Ameen ^_^

Okay so first of all, what the cie syllabus demands you it know in this regard

- Why is dispersal of seed important or basically what is the purpose behind seed dispersal:

Well, it is simply a means of making sure that the plants are spread away from the main plant so that the likelihood of competition between plants über limited resources such as nutrition in soil is reduced as well as to colonies areas.

-vectors responsible in this regard with named examples

Wind
Either winged fruits like sycamore that have wing like outgrowth
Or parachute fruits or seeds like those of dandelions that have feathery hairs projecting from the,
Or explosive fruits like lupin where the carpel splits ejecting out the seeds

Now what's common in them is that such adaptations allow them to float in wind to large distances and spread away from parent plants.

Animals

Either succulent and juicy fruits like tomatoes eaten by animals and their seeds being resistive to the digestive enzymes passed down in faces

Or hooks or barbs projecting that cling onto animals bodies and fall off as they move about eg burdock

The others aren't in syllabus.