• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Acid base indicators

Indicators are used to identify acids and bases.

Indicators can be obtained from berries and other fruits.

Plan an experiment to obtain an aqueous solution of an indicator from some berries.???????????????????????????

Reaction score
Acid base indicators

Indicators are used to identify acids and bases.

Indicators can be obtained from berries and other fruits.

Plan an experiment to obtain an aqueous solution of an indicator from some berries.???????????????????????????
why would you even?
the last thing with berries you can do is use them as a indicator. That's plain disrespect to food. :p

Reaction score
Hi
Okay so I wanna know if there is some table or something to learn the appearances of the metals and their oxides. Because I mess up in that part. Pleas help. :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
(ii) final temperature would exceed the boiling point of water/100°C (1) [1] as said by the markin scheme. :p

Reaction score
(ii) final temperature would exceed the boiling point of water/100°C (1) [1] as said by the markin scheme. :p

I think i already said that if final twmp. is 90 how is it not possible, 90*C does not exceed boiling point of water , read the whole question not just the marking scheme GENIUS:p