• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology 6bi04..jun 2013..how did u find it???

Reaction score
how was it guys...i think was easy but lengthy...the questions were very similar to eachother..specially the ecology ones..ok..lets start the discussion..!!

Reaction score
i don't think it was and they gave many marks for questions that don't have many points and yea it was lengthy and i believe more difficult than jan 2013

Reaction score
i don't think it was and they gave many marks for questions that don't have many points and yea it was lengthy and i believe more difficult than jan 2013
ya...exactly...the marks were very much compared to the number of points to be given..jan 2013 was easier..ya..

Reaction score
jan A* was 67 so i hope this one is 65 or less
but isn't 65 high..am expecting to get around 62 or something...they have to make it easier for us.either keep the grade boundaries low or make easy pprs..cuz we dont even have resits to improve our grades..

Reaction score
i wish for a 62 lets pray :) i hope 6bi05 comes easy cuz i feel it's difficult and that article about the mole isn't easy also :/

Reaction score
The exam was okay..-_- ..did anyone leave any question?? Or miss any small part of a question?? :(

Reaction score
I cudn't even touch Q8..how many marks were in that questions? I only wished to complete my paper but I failed to do so!!only Allah can save me now :'( I wish my U5 wud be much better than this..why the hell is the duration 1h 30mins??we need to read the question understand and then write..why dont Edexcel understand this!!! :mad:

Reaction score
I cudn't even touch Q8..how many marks were in that questions? I only wished to complete my paper but I failed to do so!!only Allah can save me now :'( I wish my U5 wud be much better than this..why the hell is the duration 1h 30mins??we need to read the question understand and then write..why dont Edexcel understand this!!! :mad:
Did u leave parts of any questions in the 1st 7 questions??

Reaction score
yeah Q3 last part!!Today I destroyed all my dreams with my own hands!!:cry: how many marks were in 8?

Reaction score
i wish for a 62 lets pray :) i hope 6bi05 comes easy cuz i feel it's difficult and that article about the mole isn't easy also :/

here.check this for the article..really helpful

Attachments

• Annotated_Article_-_Hdizzle.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Reaction score
INSHAALLAH...ALL OF US WILL SUCCEED..I PRAYED SO MUCH THIS SHABB-E-MIRAJ,,ONLY FOR THE GRADE BOUNDARIES FOR BIO AND CHEM TO BE LOW...PRAYED TILL 3 am FOR THIS ONLY..SO ALL BENEFIT FROM MY PRAYER..:D

Reaction score
INSHAALLAH...ALL OF US WILL SUCCEED..I PRAYED SO MUCH THIS SHABB-E-MIRAJ,,ONLY FOR THE GRADE BOUNDARIES FOR BIO AND CHEM TO BE LOW...PRAYED TILL 3 am FOR THIS ONLY..SO ALL BENEFIT FROM MY PRAYER..:D
:p ..o thank u so much for tht..Jazakallah..:) how was ur exam today?

Reaction score
:p ..o thank u so much for tht..Jazakallah..:) how was ur exam today?

exam was good..but too lengthy,,kept on writing till the last minute..my handwriting was the worst..otherwise it was fine..didn't leave anything..nd u..how did u do..

Reaction score
exam was good..but too lengthy,,kept on writing till the last minute..my handwriting was the worst..otherwise it was fine..didn't leave anything..nd u..how did u do..
Eventhough i was confident about my preparation and felt good while giving the paper...but after i finished it..i just got a feeling tht it was jst ok...:( bcox i left some sub parts of the question blank.like around 7-8 marks..:(

Reaction score
Eventhough i was confident about my preparation and felt good while giving the paper...but after i finished it..i just got a feeling tht it was jst ok...:( bcox i left some sub parts of the question blank.like around 7-8 marks..:(

dont wry..even if u lose around 15 marks..u still end up with an A*..thats fine..(y)