• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology 6bi04..jun 2013..how did u find it???

Reaction score
I dnt care about whatever grade i get,i just want a ums of 420 and above..:(

so what u think about ur other pprs..were they good..will they yeild u this UMS..nd yes unit 5...just try getting the best in it..then INSHALLAH..you will not only end up with 420 but well above that..cuz more of A2 marks are taken..for the UMS marks..

Reaction score
so what u think about ur other pprs..were they good..will they yeild u this UMS..nd yes unit 5...just try getting the best in it..then INSHALLAH..you will not only end up with 420 but well above that..cuz more of A2 marks are taken..for the UMS marks..
I got a B in AS 220/300 ..r u giving unit 4 fr the 1st time?

Reaction score
I got a B in AS 220/300 ..r u giving unit 4 fr the 1st time?

ya..am doing all the six units of bio and all the four of chem this year,with unit 3 and 6 of chem as practical assesments,,nd yeah..first time..hey a B is good...

Reaction score
ya..am doing all the six units of bio and all the four of chem this year,with unit 3 and 6 of chem as practical assesments,,nd yeah..first time..hey a B is good...
It's not.:( once u give A2 exams u realize that AS was a good chance of scoring higher.:(