• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
What the answer for the question about inheritance of genetic and enviromental variation
and the question about development of cells
it ws only inheritance of genetic and for development i rote it as cell divide by mitosis....i mnot sure for dis one

Reaction score
it ws only inheritance of genetic and for development i rote it as cell divide by mitosis....i mnot sure for dis one
Cell development was phloem and the other i did it genetic but it should be bOth since the questions said CAN be inherited..Height is controlled by genes and environment and height can be inherited..

Reaction score
variant 1, right? :D
yup and there is someone who said a very important note in may/june 2011 134/200

in o/n it was high because ppl did a reset so they tend to get higher marks ( so nshallah it will be lo to )

Reaction score
Cell development was phloem and the other i did it genetic but it should be bOth since the questions said CAN be inherited..Height is controlled by genes and environment and height can be inherited..

yes :)

Reaction score
The paper was okay but most of the questions were easy but it was hard to guess the answers :p.
for the insects question i did crustaceans i heard it was insects :(.
for the frog thing i did A
for menstrual cycle i did A=7 days
for the water content un urine i did D- High high
for the fungi think i did photosynthesis or is it reproduction? :S
for the homeostasis i did A =constriction but i thing it might be shivering may be :S not really sure

Reaction score
All i can say is the exam was easy alhamdullah :)
I didnt read the entire post but i found to questions common and they are
1) The circulatory system question is D
2) The fish question is just repeated and it is C
Now i do have one question that i'm not sure of which was the inheritance question could someone reply ? :D

Reaction score
The paper was okay but most of the questions were easy but it was hard to guess the answers :p.
for the homeostasis i did A =constriction but i thing it might be shivering may be :S not really sure
It was insects and fungi provide plant nutrients,

Reaction score

yup insects

i put reproduction but most say photosynthesis

ALL others are right