• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio Paper 12 (24 hours passed) Discussion!

Reaction score
the first one was C (chloroplast one ) second was option 1,2,3 could be seen under light microscope. third was mrNA made where nuclei was high it was option C. and the 4th one was eukaryote >2micrometer it was that option C.

Reaction score
what did u guys get for the imgage of the leaf..the sunken stomata..thick cuticle .that one..
i picked sunken stomata and two layers of epidermis.............

For mRNA i picked the one with the highest ribosomes. I can explain why?....
But im not sure.i might be wrong.

Reaction score
what did u guys get for the imgage of the leaf..the sunken stomata..thick cuticle .that one..

Brother u did both of them wrong as both of them were repeated mcqs. whereas mRNA is made in the nuclei so it had to be the graph where there was more nuclei and yes the image of leaf one was sunken stomata and thick cuticle was the right answer thats a mcq from 2010 oct/nov paper

Reaction score

Was the ans for mrna one ribosome highest but nuclei smaller than lysome? And for that leaf image ans should be 1and 3 sunken stomata and thick cuticle...its a repeat question!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what was the ans for question 40? Beside there was an ecology question with a graph which asked for producers!was the ans c?

Reaction score
br
Was the ans for mrna one ribosome highest but nuclei smaller than lysome? And for that leaf image ans should be 1and 3 sunken stomata and thick cuticle...its a repeat question!

bro that mRNA was also a repeat. the correct answer was where nuclei was the most cuz mRNA is made in nuclei during transcription.
and yep ur right on that sunken stomata one