• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Battlefield---Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time out people. Ya'll are just boring me now. Let's continue this thing when ks136 or workinghard returns.

Reaction score
Obviously not seeing as you're the one who's out of decent replies. Whatever, when there's a new opponent, I'll start replying again.

Reaction score
When there is an opponent? I think you're blind and with less mental power too. If I'm not wrong, I'm the only opponent here.

Reaction score
Ibad Yeah I love cricket to the core. Okay you post something there so I can reply on it :)

Reaction score
Go ahead ks136 you guys fight or whatever, I don't really feel like it. So just count me out or whatever.

Reaction score
y is evry1 gttnd srs yaar?4gt it it ws js a stupid thot n trnd into smthng worse :p cmon evry1 tk a chill pill :)

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
I really hate to say it, but you definitely got to stop replying BULL SHIT!! Yes you know who I'm talking to!
And no it's not you Kerris.
who???

Reaction score
Yes. Sympathies. I bet that's what you were aiming for isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.