• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Battlefield---Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your comebacks are as pathetic as your fighting skills. Maybe you should consider a career change eh?

Reaction score
Look if you love to talk so much, go see a councilor. He'll listen to everything you say. That way, we won't have to bother replying. Okay I need a change of teams, he's not good opponent material, and our team's too crowded.

Reaction score
Call me an idiot one more time, and I kill you, I'm hell serious about it, apart from the battlefield joke!!!

Reaction score
Now that is the kind of warrior reply I was looking for. Maybe we should provoke you to make you fight.

Reaction score
@Ibad- I'm serious buddy, I'm typically in a bad mood right now, and I hate talking shit too. I hope you understand.
@Arlery- It won't change the fact that you 'do' understand sarcasm.

Reaction score
If you're trying to provoke me, sir, then you're doing a pretty bad job.

Reaction score
@Ibad- It's not about replies man. And don't you use the word legend on arlery again.

Reaction score
You inability to answer properly amuses me. I don't need to call myself 'legend' just to prove myself one.

Reaction score
@basim i promise i will never use that word in reference to YOU. and i think you are now seriously pissed. Why dont you take the night off and come back when you have strong replies.
@arlery good reply!

Reaction score
Haha, like a typical wanna be so called warrior.
@Ibad- Yea you should use something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.