• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Battlefield---Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah sure. Absolutely. No problem. None. Seriously. Yup. No problem whatsoever. At all. Not even a teeny tiny part. Nope. Not at all. Yeah sure I'll just shut up now. Yeah that is exactly what I will do.

Reaction score
What you got a problem with me too now? Go ahead. Say it. YEAH COME ONE PEOPLE. LET'S ALL JUST PICK AT ARLERY because WE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO. RIGHT? RIGHT? OF COURSE I'M RIGHT.
-_-

Reaction score
arlery m relly sorry i ddnt mn it dat way :( bt ur an amazng warrior n mayb u cd tackle evry1 hr easily n tk thngs undr control :)

Reaction score
apparently amazing is evn awesomer than gr8 :D not only u dude.....all f us were in dangr ;)

Reaction score
Yea of course, shes a brilliant warrior, as a matter of fact there ain't no word invented yet to describe such warrior. And on top of that, I admit, I LOSE and YOU WIN, and all thanks to Arlery for that. I really wish her to be on my side next time.

Reaction score
HEY MODS CAN YOU READ THIS? THEN GO AHEAD LOCK THIS TOPIC UP.

No one needs to apologize to me for anything.

Reaction score
I'm having a difficult time swallowing things. You know the feeling you get when you know your butts gonna get kicked.....again! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.