• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BAN MUSIC CAMPAIGN - For Muslim brothers and sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yes
but the music being talked about here is the one generated from stringed musical instruments
Muslim scholars believe Prophet Daud also had a musical voice..Anyways Birds glorify Allah when they chirp!

We bestowed on Dawud Our great favour: “O mountains and birds! Echo his songs of praise!” And We made iron malleable for him. (Surah Saba, 10)

please correct me if i am wrong

ALL modern musics nowadays are digital. No stringed instruments involved.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
What about birds chirping, raining, car horns and so on?

You know, they're music too.

thumbs_off_the_funny_highway_turn_left.jpg

I'm really sorry for the image but when you count birds chirping as music then I had to post it... coz if u weren't trying to b funny then u must know that usually musical instruments r used to produce music... :confused:

Reaction score
Salaam,
I Better don't come in this disscution....But now I don't much listen to Nasheeds, Anymore....As I use to be so addicted..Very rare cases...
Many People in This forum made me think too Much about Music....So I taught to better Leave ...
God Knows what is good for us...May Allah guide us, Ameen
Jazakallah for all the Help....
Salaam

Reaction score
Salaam,
I Better don't come in this disscution....But now I don't much listen to Nasheeds, Anymore....As I use to be so addicted..Very rare cases...
Many People in This forum made me think too Much about Music....So I taught to better Leave ...
God Knows what is good for us...May Allah guide us, Ameen
Jazakallah for all the Help....
Salaam
Listen :
That's not to leave the nasheeds... But leave the nasheeds with music :)
Tabarakallahu mina wa minkum.

N.M

Reaction score
image.jpg

If you won't take the Messenger's (pbuh) word for it ( Astaghfirullah) then read what these musicians have to say about music.
"Rock Music DESENSITIZES People Toward Sin!

If every demon were to be cast out of Rock 'N' Roll singers, the industry would fall apart overnight.

David Bowie in Rolling Stone magazine (Feb. 12, 1976), stunned the music world, when he stated:
"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC . . . I believe rock and roll is dangerous . . . I feel we're only heralding SOMETHING EVEN DARKER THAN OURSELVES." (Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976)

The Devil's crowd knows "rock" is Evil...

David Bowie:
"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC. . ." (Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976)

John Lennon:
"I've sold my soul to the DEVIL." (Ray Coleman, Lennon, p.256)

Little Richard:
"I'm the Rock 'n Roll singer that you heard about through the years. . . I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of DARKNESS. . . The power of the DEVIL. SATAN." (Charles White, The Life and Times of Little Richard, pp. 205-206)

Marilyn Manson:

"I don't know if anyone has really understood what we're trying to do... to lure people in. Once we've got 'em we can give 'em our message." (Marilyn Manson, HIT PARADER; October 1996, pg. 28)

Freddie Mercury:

"Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me... for me... for me." (lyrics from the song Rhapsody by the gay rock band QUEEN. In 1991 Freddie Mercury died of A.I.D.S. at age 45 in his 4,000,000 London mansion, having had riches without God.)

Cobain, the leader of the super popular rock band Nirvana committed suicide . He had “decorated” his apartment as he explained, “with baby dolls hanging by their necks with blood all over them”.

Paul McCartney said, "We probably seem to be anti-religious. . . none of us believes in God."

Oh, listen my friend... Sin always takes you further than you desired to go, keeps you longer than you planned to stay, and costs you more than you ever intended to pay. Satan is a beautiful liar.

Reaction score
View attachment 20363

If you won't take the Messenger's (pbuh) word for it ( Astaghfirullah) then read what these musicians have to say about music.

If every demon were to be cast out of Rock 'N' Roll singers, the industry would fall apart overnight.

David Bowie in Rolling Stone magazine (Feb. 12, 1976), stunned the music world, when he stated:
"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC . . . I believe rock and roll is dangerous . . . I feel we're only heralding SOMETHING EVEN DARKER THAN OURSELVES." (Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976)

David Bowie:

John Lennon:

Little Richard:
"I'm the Rock 'n Roll singer that you heard about through the years. . . I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of DARKNESS. . . The power of the DEVIL. SATAN." (Charles White, The Life and Times of Little Richard, pp. 205-206)

Marilyn Manson:

"I don't know if anyone has really understood what we're trying to do... to lure people in. Once we've got 'em we can give 'em our message." (Marilyn Manson, HIT PARADER; October 1996, pg. 28)

Freddie Mercury:

"Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me... for me... for me." (lyrics from the song Rhapsody by the gay rock band QUEEN. In 1991 Freddie Mercury died of A.I.D.S. at age 45 in his 4,000,000 London mansion, having had riches without God.)

Cobain, the leader of the super popular rock band Nirvana committed suicide . He had “decorated” his apartment as he explained, “with baby dolls hanging by their necks with blood all over them”.

Paul McCartney said, "We probably seem to be anti-religious. . . none of us believes in God."

Oh, listen my friend... Sin always takes you further than you desired to go, keeps you longer than you planned to stay, and costs you more than you ever intended to pay. Satan is a beautiful liar.
Very scary! :(

Reaction score
Give me a clear Ayah of quran that prohibits music. i have searched but there are ahadith from less reliable book or some scholars opinion on any Ayah that it refers to music. In Surah Baqrah Allah says that he has made a clear distinction between evil and good, so if nothing is clear and that the argument that music is haram is just an opinion of scholars, then i have no interests in this campaign.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Give me a clear Ayah of quran that prohibits music. i have searched but there are ahadith from less reliable book or some scholars opinion on any Ayah that it refers to music. In Surah Baqrah Allah says that he has made a clear distinction between evil and good, so if nothing is clear and that the argument that music is haram is just an opinion of scholars, then i have no interests in this campaign.

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

With due respect, I request you to check this out, plz: The End Of Music by Kamal el Makki

It'll just take you an hour. After Fajr Salah, you probably would read Quran and then sleep...try to take out an hour and lidten to this whole lecture...a humble request.

...and then come back and let me know if music is halal or haram.

Wassalam..

^there... that should help.. :)

Reaction score
So true, instead of lectures spread over hours, give a simple strong proof. ( authentic please) the whole thread is baseless without it.

Reaction score
View attachment 20363

David Bowie:

John Lennon:

Little Richard:

Marilyn Manson:

Freddie Mercury:

That is so not necessary. Have you heard about music produced in east, when the sufi poets sing and play to praise God or in middle east where Sumi Yusaf exists, your point is half. and hollow.

Reaction score
So true, instead of lectures spread over hours, give a simple strong proof. ( authentic please) the whole thread is baseless without it.

XPFMember either a strong quote from Quran must be given or this thread be deleted.
(Quran, not random explanation of some random commentary book of quran. otherwise it is opinion not order.)

for those who disagree: orders are always clear. Allah does not give a jigsaw puzzle which reveals order inside it. Allah's book is the best literature ever produced in any language. In orders in is clear, in detail it is deep. Allah clearly says what is haram and halal. no need of going in detail to see what is haram or halal. Hadith always give further orders on what is revealed. never it happened that prophet orders muslims what Allah did not want him to. If quran is completely silent about music, the hadith on it can not be relaible. Our beloved prophet was sent to explain quran(Allah says it in quran) not to add things by himself. He can never say such a thing that is not sent to him.

Reaction score
XPFMember either a strong quote from Quran must be given or this thread be deleted.
(Quran, not random explanation of some random commentary book of quran. otherwise it is opinion not order.)

for those who disagree: orders are always clear. Allah does not give a jigsaw puzzle which reveals order inside it. Allah's book is the best literature ever produced in any language. In orders in is clear, in detail it is deep. Allah clearly says what is haram and halal. no need of going in detail to see what is haram or halal. Hadith always give further orders on what is revealed. never it happened that prophet orders muslims what Allah did not want him to. If quran is completely silent about music, the hadith on it can not be relaible. Our beloved prophet was sent to explain quran(Allah says it in quran) not to add things by himself. He can never say such a thing that is not sent to him.
Mashallah, Muslims ahve power afterall to rise aginst impositions on them which include not only the west but some Arab culture oriented msulims from inside too, i am by your side brother in your demand.

Reaction score
And remember XPFMember putting more boundries on religion then God have imposed means you consider your self supreme than God (Gid forbid) yOU ARE NOT HELPING RELIGION AT ALL, you are destroying it, God made islam perfect, prefect in balance, so people comfortly follow it, by making it more difficult than God intended means you will make people reluctant and off. islam. please don't do that.

Reaction score
View attachment 20363

David Bowie:

John Lennon:

Little Richard:

Marilyn Manson:

Freddie Mercury:

I think you need to research about illuminati before passing any comment. not artist in industry sells his soul to devil. some artist fights the devil and free their soul from him, like eminem. If you don't want to hear explicit content than hear edited version which is clear. all it does is inspires you in many ways. Em's songs are very motivational. some artists who say they have sold their soul are actually illuminati puppets.

Reaction score
ur awesome...! tell this to my calclus professor n he will kick u out of the class.. :p
if we are strong enough in calculus than even a prove is enough for understanding calculus. it is our need that we need lectures. but as for islam, i m Alhamdulillah strong enough to get the basic message of Allah in his Ayah. If not all then at least the basic message of god, calling me to hear and understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.