• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ASK Me !

Reaction score
ADVANTAGES OF EUSOCIAL SOCIETY
1.Groups may form as defence against predation
2.When there are limited nest sites,natal groups reduces risk of dispersal and possibility of inheriting natal nest.
3.They have strategic advantage when acquiring food,since they work in group.
DISADVANTAGES OF EUSOCIAL SOCIETY
1.Increased competition of resources between individuals
2. Increased transmittance of parasites and disease within groups
3.Easy detection of group by predators.
I hope that I am right . I don't have any idea about 2..Mr. genius plzz help me with the article.:-(

tdk

Reaction score
How were your results?
Hi dude, Could you plz give me Edexcel AS Chemistry Students' Book Question Answers? And also the 'Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technician' for AS and A2 Chemistry. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me . I urgently need these materials. Thank u in advance.

r97

Reaction score
Hi dude, Could you plz give me Edexcel AS Chemistry Students' Book Question Answers? And also the 'Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technician' for AS and A2 Chemistry. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me . I urgently need these materials. Thank u in advance.
Am really sorry for the late reply & i appologize i don't have them :(:(

Reaction score
people i have a question in phy. and i seriously need help
in the specimen phy. unit 3 the first Q. why it is 13.4 ???

Reaction score
ADVANTAGES OF EUSOCIAL SOCIETY
1.Groups may form as defence against predation
2.When there are limited nest sites,natal groups reduces risk of dispersal and possibility of inheriting natal nest.
3.They have strategic advantage when acquiring food,since they work in group.
DISADVANTAGES OF EUSOCIAL SOCIETY
1.Increased competition of resources between individuals
2. Increased transmittance of parasites and disease within groups
3.Easy detection of group by predators.
I hope that I am right . I don't have any idea about 2..Mr. genius plzz help me with the article.:-(
Hi what did u need again ?

Reaction score
Hi

I really need help with my (AQA) biology and (Edexcel) chemistry! I've got an U for both of my units.
I am so heartbroken since I understand the whole concepts of biology (and a bit of chem) but I still fail. What am I doing wrong? OK I am not really good in chemistry calculations etc.

Can you maybe give me advise on how to revise for these subjects please. (I am a fast learner but also forget things every quickly :()
I have my bio and chem unit 1 exam in like 10 days and I don't want to fail again.

thank you

ps if you have any good resources please let me know.

Reaction score
ASK me plzzz help me with the questions u made and the answers...have u made ur questions?? and the answers jus in bullet points..plz.
Ru giving unit 6B?? if then plz help me with the ecology and gel electrophoresis..thnx in advance..plz reply as early as u can..:-(

ankemol u should do as many paper solving as u can..this is the only way to get out...check out the examiner's report carefully this clearly tells u how to write answers specifically..only follow books that are needed..such as george facer and hodder for chemistry..but solving questions a lott can only help u..hope it helps.

Reaction score
Hi

I really need help with my (AQA) biology and (Edexcel) chemistry! I've got an U for both of my units.
I am so heartbroken since I understand the whole concepts of biology (and a bit of chem) but I still fail. What am I doing wrong? OK I am not really good in chemistry calculations etc.

Can you maybe give me advise on how to revise for these subjects please. (I am a fast learner but also forget things every quickly :()
I have my bio and chem unit 1 exam in like 10 days and I don't want to fail again.

thank you

ps if you have any good resources please let me know.

First when u study , study with a full heart , like u love what your doing
You can make short notes on what you study and keep it in a cb , so that whenever u go bk to revise
U look at ur notes , I don't know but I guess it could be used like a prove that u studied , coz sometimes we don't trust ourselves
And u end up studying much , but still not confident enough , so short notes can help
Divide ur days good , so that you study gd but solve past papers much more
I advice u solve all past papers with a full concentration , and u can write any new idea u find in the pp
Resources ? I don't really have anything
I'm in a2 level so I'm really sorry

Reaction score
ASK me plzzz help me with the questions u made and the answers...have u made ur questions?? and the answers jus in bullet points..plz.
Ru giving unit 6B?? if then plz help me with the ecology and gel electrophoresis..thnx in advance..plz reply as early as u can..:-(

ankemol u should do as many paper solving as u can..this is the only way to get out...check out the examiner's report carefully this clearly tells u how to write answers specifically..only follow books that are needed..such as george facer and hodder for chemistry..but solving questions a lott can only help u..hope it helps.

Yes , I'll write my points after these two exams I have ahead ... for unit 5 q 7 right ?
Can u tell me exactly wat do u need from both gel elec and ecology ?

Reaction score
i need help in unit 5 question 7 one..
and the practicals of unit 6B...wht u did for them??

Reaction score
i am doing practicals only the question papers with examiner's report and the practicals in student unit guides reading those..:)

Reaction score
please tell me what i should study for chemistry unit 6B, the written paper. Just have 2 days left and i am freaking out!!

Reaction score
please tell me what i should study for chemistry unit 6B, the written paper. Just have 2 days left and i am freaking out!!
Don't worry , nothing hard solve pp and when u get to a part u dono go bk to ur notes and revise that part good
Know gas tests and simple tests that we took last year
You can revise organic aswell
Solve as much as u can

Reaction score
Don't worry , nothing hard solve pp and when u get to a part u dono go bk to ur notes and revise that part good
Know gas tests and simple tests that we took last year
You can revise organic aswell
Solve as much as u can

Thanks aloooooot. do you have any predictions??

Reaction score
The exam is tomorrow!! Please tell me all the possible chemistry practicals that can show up on the paper!!