• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Unit 3B Biology :) ==How was the exams? comment here

Reaction score
ill teach you! im pro at chem and physics.. well am pro at bio too but just want tips :p... i can teach u all thatll ever come.. ive got some techniques up my sleeve as well in answering chem unit 3 questions.... so u know the deal.. hint = help thatll get u an A in chem unit 3

Nice proposal: why can't you ignore the "scratch my back and I scratch yours rule"? . If you want to help me without any form of compensation then i'll appreciate that. if not, then sorry bro -_ -I can't jeopardize my BIOLOGY grade nor compromise my position.

Reaction score
ill help out (y) its alright... btw if u have really done the paper( which many in my school doubt) uve done it illegally... if ur qatar based the min time or actual time u should do it is 11am or 11:30.... :p my exams coordinator was thinking of reporting this case to edexcel but i got him off it :p... btw for chem revision we still need some sort of chat thingy since its annoying posting and refreshing to talk on here

Reaction score
Exam in an hour! Good luck everyone..hope its not too hard, May/June ones are usually harder

Reaction score
ill help out (y) its alright... btw if u have really done the paper( which many in my school doubt) uve done it illegally... if ur qatar based the min time or actual time u should do it is 11am or 11:30.... :p my exams coordinator was thinking of reporting this case to edexcel but i got him off it :p... btw for chem revision we still need some sort of chat thingy since its annoying posting and refreshing to talk on here

hahhaa finally you used your brain xD___I was kidding all along xD ----thanks for buying my pranks:) I hope the price was cheap enough :p

Reaction score
Back from the exams :) wow what a nightmare____the structure and everything changed!!!!!!

Reaction score
Some parts were kina confusing...worst thing is i messed up in the easiest question of them all, well at least 1 exam down

Reaction score
I never loved Unit 3B Biology _____So I knew it will be pretty stupid XD

Reaction score
I never loved Unit 3B Biology _____So I knew it will be pretty stupid XD
i actually got a good grade in my mock! like 32 out of 40 but this time in the actual thing i expect like a 30 or something

Reaction score
Back from the exams :) wow what a nightmare____the structure and everything changed!!!!!!
it was an easy paper!! im thinking the grade boundaries are gonna be high... they literally fed you the references... only complain id make is that the mitosis graph was blurry.. the trick i used was that any cell that had scribbles was in mitosis got 6 for mitosis cells including anaphase one... my friends had 4-5.. i think examiners will have a range... 4-6... so to get percentage it would've been 4-6/84 then times 100....

Reaction score
first one was a line graph for sure.. showing negative correlation.. seconde one theres a dispute... most people say it was line graph since it was discontinous data.. i on the other hand drew that double bar chart... oxygen con on y and partial pressure on x..... drew 2 bars next to each other.. had a key for each.. incase i am wrong ill get 2/3.. or most likely if examiners go lenient theyll give marks for both graphs...