• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Unit 3B Biology :) ==How was the exams? comment here

Reaction score
Your friends did not read the Paragraph properly _ not that I'm right or anything _ but it said _ as oxygen pressure increases the solubility of oxygen in PFC is 2-3 x that of Plasma _ hence it's a bar graph _ line graph is also correct but the most likely one is Bar graph :)

Ditto: I'm not mark-scheme tho :p
i did a bar chart too since its comparison between 2 variables.. double bar charts ftw... my whole class did line and teacher agreed with em.. i was like i still believe i did the right thing.. ur gonna get get gfed(good fight) when i get full ums :p

Reaction score
It was a fair paper, easy for me
Mcq it was D because of its round edge and it was white (meristem where mitosis takes place the most)
For the economic I wrote paragraph 1 because it said that the new blood being made is less costly than the blood donation through transfusion
For the question after the plotting graph for 0 conc i got 11.9mm when extended the best fit line to 0
For the sketching it was a bar graph 2 bars next to each other in each pressure and write the key of the bars aside
And for the mitotic thingy I got 6 cells over 84 x 100 which gave me 7.12 wrote it as 7 percent
Goodluck for the coming exams everyone
i wish it was d.. its c.. i have a simliar diagram like that.... i circled d its c d is the root tip used to dig into the soil

Reaction score
i did a bar chart too since its comparison between 2 variables.. double bar charts ftw... my whole class did line and teacher agreed with em.. i was like i still believe i did the right thing.. ur gonna get get gfed(good fight) when i get full ums :p

everyone in my center did double bar graph ___:) it was not a contiguous data so line graph is kinda wrong :) you are comparing +++++again : I am not smart :)

Reaction score
Gosh!It was Just weird!! I was confused with the 2nd mitosis figure....HOw many were there?! 4? 6?

Reaction score
4-7 will be fine since the diagram was bad.. however accurately i think its 6.. i noticed that the normal cells had 3 dots in them.. mitosis cells were ones scribly... it was same for both pics... 6... examiner will be lenient.. i hope they dont remove the question altogether...

Reaction score
They better give us good accepted range!!...are you guys doing chemistry tomorrow?!

Reaction score
I didnt fail.. at all.. im thinking people worldwide will do well so am nervous that getting 35/40 but not secure me 60 ums... :-/.... the paper was too easy.. same thing happened in bio unit 1.. i got 63/80 on the spot A..... whereas normally if A was like 55/80 would've been 16marks above A so like 112/120 ums... only got 96 :p