• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As-salam-o-alaikum! :)

Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuh! :)

I'm a student of IGCSE. I'll be appearing for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English and Urdu in June InshaAllah! My favourite subject is maths,but I also like Urdu!!
I hope to offer best possible help from my side and hence fulfil the aims of XPC,InshAllah!!
InshAllah XPC will be a help for everyone!Do ask any questions regarding your studies or career!And Off-topic/Chat can entertain you in your free time!
Hope everyone makes the best use of XPC!
To end with,I would wish everyone who have their exams this june ''''Good Luck'''''...May you all acheive success in this world as well as the HereAfter....Aameen!!

My prayers for everyone, :cool:
сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ :)

O.O u study O.O

Reaction score
oh! was made of glass :/ :p no worries...i know this person..makes stuff from glass..will make it again for you :p :D but wait...this glass would be of high quality..not easy to break :LOL:
i does this cuz i is awesome :p
hahahaha insult much? :p (for me :p)

actually is made of gosht :p :O

O_O_O_O_O_O_O is it really so much fun to besti me jo har waqt u n bhai does? O_O

Reaction score
welcome_sign.gif