• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As-salam-o-alaikum! :)

Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuh! :)

I'm a student of IGCSE. I'll be appearing for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English and Urdu in June InshaAllah! My favourite subject is maths,but I also like Urdu!!
I hope to offer best possible help from my side and hence fulfil the aims of XPC,InshAllah!!
InshAllah XPC will be a help for everyone!Do ask any questions regarding your studies or career!And Off-topic/Chat can entertain you in your free time!
Hope everyone makes the best use of XPC!
To end with,I would wish everyone who have their exams this june ''''Good Luck'''''...May you all acheive success in this world as well as the HereAfter....Aameen!!

My prayers for everyone, :cool:
сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wa-alaikumassalam warehmatullahi wa barakatuh!!

I'm always there for your help ;);););););););)

Jazak Allah Khairen for all the prayers....

May Allah help you tooo in everything...Aameen!

with many prayers,
XPF mod :p:p

Reaction score
Wa-alaikumassalam!!!Welcome here....I'm also a student of IGCSE...If u need any help ask without any hesitation....:)

Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuh! :)

I'm a student of IGCSE. I'll be appearing for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English and Urdu in June InshaAllah! My favourite subject is maths,but I also like Urdu!!
I hope to offer best possible help from my side and hence fulfil the aims of XPC,InshAllah!!
InshAllah XPC will be a help for everyone!Do ask any questions regarding your studies or career!And Off-topic/Chat can entertain you in your free time!
Hope everyone makes the best use of XPC!
To end with,I would wish everyone who have their exams this june ''''Good Luck'''''...May you all acheive success in this world as well as the HereAfter....Aameen!!
My prayers for everyone, :cool:
take caree
сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ :)
wel, wadayakno! sum1 needs a welcome! :ROFLMAO: