• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As Physics Unit3 Discussion

Reaction score
Mean was 320 +-8 , well that's what i got. The viscosity unit was N m-2 s-1. This is beacause viscosity is F/vr, which is n/m*ms :p
yeah one of my friend got 275..and the other got 320..but i guess its 320..cuz then the speed of sound gets closer to 330..well lol

Reaction score
if i knew the correct way to do it..i wouldve writen it a long time ago.

Reaction score
where it gives you 0.26 0.27 0.29 0.42 0.26 to calculate suitable average and uncertainty

Reaction score
the anser was the one with the uncertainity of 0.02..u had to take the mean..remove .42 outa it..cuz its an anomaly..or w.e..i got this one wrong too..lol over confidence..marked the one with 0.015..but then it rounded up to 0.02

Reaction score
oh **** you can round it up??xD i thought you should leave it the way it is damn it else i would have gotten that one right :p oh well only 1 mark i got other 4 right though xD

Reaction score
oh **** you can round it up??xD i thought you should leave it the way it is damn it else i would have gotten that one right :p oh well only 1 mark i got other 4 right though xD
LULZ..i made the same mistake man.