• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics PH01 Unit 1

Reaction score
I wrote "we should launch it at a greater angle to achieve maximum height...what did you write?

Reaction score
Stretch the rubber more increasing the extension , the marble will be fired wth more energy

Reaction score
You know what....... we did what we did Im ganna concentrate on C1 math i wish its not like the rest and on having fun after 14/1
Anyone taking other papers after 14/1????

Reaction score
I did the same too. I'm talking about the last question about increasing the height in which marble thrown using the rubber
I wrote make sure the surface of the channel and outer surface of the wooden block is smooth so the friction between them can be minimal..that way it will gain more KE and the ball will travel further.. ^.^

Reaction score
You know what....... we did what we did Im ganna concentrate on C1 math i wish its not like the rest and on having fun after 14/1
I am taking C1 too ! :D

Reaction score
but physics never actually got lower than 57 for an A
Yeah but none of those papers were so messed up..and everyone in my centre were crying saying it was hard..and most ppl on xtremepapers.net are sayin the same..so im guesing they will be forced to reduce it.. :/

Reaction score
Yeah but none of those papers were so messed up..and everyone in my centre were crying saying it was hard..and most ppl on xtremepapers.net are sayin the same..so im guesing they will be forced to reduce it.. :/
i hope :( damn maan im good in physics yet it was the hardest exam i ever sat for

Reaction score

I am taking the paper xD

Reaction score
I gave up worrying or complaining about physics the moment I walked out of the exams hall xD
Although I know my grade is Unpredictable at the moment xD
Scratching an E will be better xD...

Reaction score
Guys! As for the Einestein question thingy, you have to describe what the person feels through their legs, and link to Newton's Laws