• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics PH01 Unit 1

Reaction score
oh thank god. I am so relieved now I know I scored 5 marks at least!! and what about that multiple chose question about the angle was it tan-1 b/a option D

Reaction score
Guys i need someone to answer me those couple of questions
1- Why Was The Bone breaks at 30 times not 80 times ?
2- The boat first part i used area * force * cos(20) right?
3- why was steel ball used i said it was strong so has high uts thereforce doesnt break when falls ( i think i should have said high density so low volume therefore no air resistance or negligible) right?
3- the second part of the boat questions i said since boat exerts a force on the water so water exert a force in the opposite direction Newton third law right?
4- the turbuleant and laminar flow i used to pen and made a mistake i redrew the diagram and drew on it is it right?

Reaction score
oh thank god. I am so relieved now I know I scored 5 marks at least!! and what about that multiple chose question about the angle was it tan-1 b/a option D
i didnt have time so just said C im not sure :S

Reaction score
the question that says "lead is a malleable and the difference between malleable and ductile?" what is the answer?? can u help me guys:cry::cry:

Reaction score
2. I used that and got 1400 something
3. I said it had a high density so that air resistance was negligible
4. I used pencil so I hope its alright. If you crossed the wrong diagram then they should definitely see the corrected one

Reaction score
the question that says "lead is a malleable and the difference between malleable and ductile?" what is the answer?? can u help me guys:cry::cry:
malleable shows large platisic deformation under compressive stress not tensile stress (ductile) so it can be hammered into sheets but not draw into wires And explained some more

Reaction score
The Einsten question guys i said when he is stationary the normal contact is pushing him with a force equals to the weight since he is at equilbream when he is in space the normal contact causes him to accelerate with a rate of 9.81 so the normal contact is equal in magnitude to the force of weight therefore he wouldnt know the difference ( i explained more )
If he is accelerating, forces acting on him will be unbalanced, so how could normal contact and weight be equal?

Reaction score
If he is accelerating, forces acting on him will be unbalanced, so how could normal contact and weight be equal?
no while he is accelerating only normal contact is acting upon him but it has an equal magnitude of weight since mass is constant and weight causes an acceleration of 9.81 and the normal in space is causing an acceleration of 9.81 so they are equal in magnitude sincen normal contact on earth equals to weight and the normal contact on space has same magnitude as the weight on earth so he feels the same push

Reaction score
abt the camera i wrote we can see it over again and less reaction time more accurate measurment anyway the exam was hard wat do you think?????

Reaction score
The bone has some of the other bone whch has a comparatively low Maximum Stress and so it's 30. :|
oh good wrote it right :D pfft i lost 5 marks silly mistakes in the video explainantion i said we calculate the vertical height and then using the video camera we measure how many images were taken and divide them by 30 to get the time then we use equation of motion and i said v=u+at i was supposed to say s=ut+1/2at^2 so a mark in here and the property of steel i should have explaiend low density but i didnt and the quesiton above it i said air resistance act on the ball , the rubber question i calculated extension instead of finding force from the graph i i used f=kx forgot it doesnt obeys hooks law :S those are the mistake i shouldnt have done but i made someother mistake didnt know how to draw the vector diagram of the boat , the last circile i used c i think it was D e

Reaction score
oh good wrote it right :D pfft i lost 5 marks silly mistakes in the video explainantion i said we calculate the vertical height and then using the video camera we measure how many images were taken and divide them by 30 to get the time then we use equation of motion and i said v=u+at i was supposed to say s=ut+1/2at^2 so a mark in here and the property of steel i should have explaiend low density but i didnt and the quesiton above it i said air resistance act on the ball , the rubber question i calculated extension instead of finding force from the graph i i used f=kx forgot it doesnt obeys hooks law :S those are the mistake i shouldnt have done but i made someother mistake didnt know how to draw the vector diagram of the boat , the last circile i used c i think it was D e

I calculated the time to fall 30 m and then number of pictures/time :D

Reaction score
i wrote point inwhich max. gravity pull acts on it where is the center of the mass ?? i marked on the head