• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS & A2 Biology Notes

Reaction score
Hi.....ill try uploading all the notes as soon as i possibly can. Im in A2 so will have to find all the AS ones which I had last year......will be able to find them hopefully. I do have some which I am uploading here.
You wont find a better resource to prepare than this for CIE A Levels!
Best of Luck!

Attachments

• IMMUNITY- Guidance Notes\'\'.docx
    3 MB · Views: 337
  • INFECTIOUS Dx -Guidance Notes.docx
    3 MB · Views: 243
  • Notes- Energy and Respiration.docx
    1.8 MB · Views: 291
  • Photosynthesis- Notes\'\'.docx
    3.5 MB · Views: 276
Reaction score
waiting for more A2 topics!! thnx alot

I definitely will. Im trying to get my hands on the soft copies of all my teachers notes. Will upload as soon as I have them. Sir Hasham usually takes ages to reply back to an email :p......so wait till then.

Best of Luck!

Reaction score
Wese forgot to mention, these notes are really good!
:)!! I wish I had a video recording of his lectures. One of the most entertaining and knowledgable person around for bio! I initially had doubts to apply to Agha Khan for mbbs. Ive got to credit my teacher for not only helping me get an A in AS......but also inspiring me to go for medicine :)

Reaction score
when will you post the notes for other chaptersof A2?. please post them as soon as possible. they're really helpful.

Reaction score
when will you post the notes for other chaptersof A2?. please post them as soon as possible. they're really helpful.
Ill do them very soon. And as for p5, yes we were given a guide. Its over 100 pages though :( with notes and questions on biostats and designs. PM me your email address and i can perhaps try emailing you after scanning it in tits and bits. :D

I have remailed sir hasham and reminded him in class today as well. Hopefully he will email them soon. As i mentioned earlier, he rarely replies back and when he does, its usually after several reminders :(