• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS & A2 Biology Notes

Reaction score
Here you go for Plant hormones. Texts in most of the books on PGR is confusing or incomplete. Its very likely to come tomorrow in version 42......i am really sorry for not being able to upload all the notes. I have hard copies of all notes and powerpoint slides for core and applications. In case if you have any questions, will be more than willing to answer them. As for now, i am done with my prep :)....all set for tom! Best of luck to all of you.

Attachments

• Plant Growth Regulators.docx
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Reaction score
Here you go for Plant hormones. Texts in most of the books on PGR is confusing or incomplete. Its very likely to come tomorrow in version 42......i am really sorry for not being able to upload all the notes. I have hard copies of all notes and powerpoint slides for core and applications. In case if you have any questions, will be more than willing to answer them. As for now, i am done with my prep :)....all set for tom! Best of luck to all of you.
there are somethings in the file that aren't required for us to know like the stated examples:p but thank u anyways