• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Arabic First language 0508

Reaction score
Guyyys Iam really bad at this subject .... any TIPS , HELP PLZZZ
post anything useful
THANKS in advance!!!

Reaction score
i dont mean notes... any tips expected topics or smthing !
anyways Good Luck!
Well man I dont think , too , that it got any tips
So do you have any problems in solving the paper
Just post your doubts !!!
Feel free to ask
:p:p:p:p:p

Reaction score
i dont mean notes... any tips expected topics or smthing !
anyways Good Luck!
I HOPE YOU READ IT BEFORE YOU DO YOUR EXAM :)

Useful tips for paper 1:

Read the article for the first time without finding any ideas so you will have an overall mAin idea and understand it better
2. Find a main idea for each paragraph (in some paragraphs you can find 2)
3. Don't panic if you miss a question, just leave it and come back to it at the end.
4. For writing a summary don't forget to divide your article into introduction, body , conclusion.
5. Use only the main ideas that you found for each article
6. try to order the ideas that you are going to write before starting your summary.
7. before the exam keep calm and relax, have a moment of peace to clear your mind.
8. Dont forget to leave minimum 5 min to revise your summary and check for the commas , full stops, etc.
9. On the top of all this dont forget to pray for yourself and for me :D

Good luck with your exam!

Reaction score

Useful tips for paper 1:

Read the article for the first time without finding any ideas so you will have an overall mAin idea and understand it better
3. Don't panic if you miss a question, just leave it and come back to it at the end.
4. For writing a summary don't forget to divide your article into introduction, body , conclusion.
6. try to order the ideas that you are going to write before starting your summary.
7. before the exam keep calm and relax, have a moment of peace to clear your mind.
8. Dont forget to leave minimum 5 min to revise your summary and check for the commas , full stops, etc.

Bro what if the summary is about a point in both articles, is it okay to write it as one long paragraph?!

Reaction score
Today , Exam was silly
The topic was neutral ,
But thanks GOD , I did good and satisfied
Do people get an A* in Arabic .............
Or thats out of bounds

Reaction score
Today , Exam was silly
The topic was neutral ,
But thanks GOD , I did good and satisfied
Do people get an A* in Arabic .............
Or thats out of bounds
WHATTTTT the examm was super harddddd i didnt get anything out of it !!!!! expecting a C or less.......... i guess A* in this subject is impossible unless u r over perfect!

Reaction score

Useful tips for paper 1:

missed that ! anyways THANKS
how did u see the exam ! for me was really long ,difficult too

Reaction score
missed that ! anyways THANKS
how did u see the exam ! for me was really long ,difficult too
Did u do variant 1? The subject chosen is the worst since last 5 years xD but I did good not expecting anything from arabic until now, I dont put High hopes for arabic :p

Reaction score
Did u do variant 1? The subject chosen is the worst since last 5 years xD but I did good not expecting anything from arabic until now, I dont put High hopes for arabic :p
there are no variants in Arabic.... ya the topic wasnt common and the thing they wanted in the summary had nothing to do with the loads of info they gave in the passages! ur not a lone no one puts high hopes for it too:cautious:

Reaction score
there are no variants in Arabic.... ya the topic wasnt common and the thing they wanted in the summary had nothing to do with the loads of info they gave in the passages! ur not a lone no one puts high hopes for it too:cautious:

And dude they give us 12 pages in the answering book but maximum is 3 used is this right chase it doesn't seem like right to me xD

Reaction score
Thank God I am not writing chemistry this year
It was going to be a big bang at that day once more
No capacity for three huge papers in the SAME day ........