• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Arabic First language 0508

Reaction score
It was really confusing .-. but does anyone have any idea here, whether we should write the summary in a whole one paragraph or in different ones?
I wasn't sure so to be on the safe side, I left two finger space after every paragraph , so it that right?
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
I have a question .......... is it possible to get an A if i started practicing from now for october november ?

Reaction score
Then I am on the safe side :D Thank you.
I don't have to leave a blank line after every paragraph right, is it okay if I only leave some space before starting each paragraph?

Reaction score
I have a question .......... is it possible to get an A if i started practicing from now for october november ?
What you mean by october november , Do you mean resitting or you can register for a new subject in november session ????

Reaction score
Let me tell you that nothing is impossible, just practise more and try to memorise more vocabularies. I did it in 4 months and I hope I get the A*.
You can get it ^_^ Just do your best and aim for an A* not an A.

Reaction score
Then I am on the safe side :D Thank you.
I don't have to leave a blank line after every paragraph right, is it okay if I only leave some space before starting each paragraph?
yes , you have to leave like 1 inch before starting each paragraph .........

Reaction score
What you mean by october november , Do you mean resitting or you can register for a new subject in november session ????
I didnt do arabic in the first place and i just cant delay it to the next may june sessions cuz i will be having my As exams by then so i thought of doing it in october november session but i am not sure yet

Reaction score
Let me tell you that nothing is impossible, just practise more and try to memorise more vocabularies. I did it in 4 months and I hope I get the A*.
You can get it ^_^ Just do your best and aim for an A* not an A.
Thank u I hope i could get an A :') I really suck at arabic :p

Reaction score
Uh anytime :D But Arabic Edexcel would be better, you can easily get an A* in Arabic, I really regret taking Arabic Cambridge.
My sister said so but Edexcel has qawa3ed w i really hate qawa3ed i am better at composition I'm good at inventing stories :p

Reaction score
I HOPE YOU READ IT BEFORE YOU DO YOUR EXAM :)

Useful tips for paper 1:

Read the article for the first time without finding any ideas so you will have an overall mAin idea and understand it better
2. Find a main idea for each paragraph (in some paragraphs you can find 2)
3. Don't panic if you miss a question, just leave it and come back to it at the end.
4. For writing a summary don't forget to divide your article into introduction, body , conclusion.
5. Use only the main ideas that you found for each article
6. try to order the ideas that you are going to write before starting your summary.
7. before the exam keep calm and relax, have a moment of peace to clear your mind.
8. Dont forget to leave minimum 5 min to revise your summary and check for the commas , full stops, etc.
9. On the top of all this dont forget to pray for yourself and for me :D

Good luck with your exam!
man any tips for P2 , and BTW Thnx for these notes (I MISSED THEM :p )

Reaction score
My sister said so but Edexcel has qawa3ed w i really hate qawa3ed i am better at composition I'm good at inventing stories :p
If you live in Riyadh, I can give you an amazing tutor number :)
Go for CIE but it needs lots of work! :D

Reaction score
Sure :D But he wont be available till September, which means you've to take it in June :/
But don't worry (Y) He will make you an expert :D

Reaction score
Sure :D But he wont be available till September, which means you've to take it in June :/
But don't worry (Y) He will make you an expert :D
yaaaayy .. it's ok ana btfaham ma3ah ... lol ! isA i hope so.. bs msh ana la 7ali ana w abt 6 more girls mn my frnds y3ni bnsawelo tharwa :)