• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Lol man your comebacks are about my looks obviously i won, you moron. I thank the God that at least i don't have an ugly personality like you which happens to matter the most.I feel sorry for you for being so dumb.Maann your mom regrets now that she didn't use protection. Sad innit?
raiyan.....im sorry......u won and i lost.....lets finish dis matter......now we hve done wid r ict exam.....nw derez no point fightin!!!

Reaction score
raiyan.....im sorry......u won and i lost.....lets finish dis matter......now we hve done wid r ict exam.....nw derez no point fightin!!!
Yeah sure. But before that give me 2 good reason about why were you spreading the rumors?

Reaction score
aha i hated 3rd scenario aswell *hi5* since i really dint go through the design chapter :/
Haha yeah Ikr :p
Especially the OCR thing was soo unpredictable :/
Never saw in anyy of the past papers....like seriously CIE people aren't left with humanity anymore :p
I think I'll lose 15 marks max :/

Reaction score
Never saw in anyy of the past papers....like seriously CIE people aren't left with humanity anymore :p
I had no idea that was gonna come. It wasnt even in the book? probably it was i dont now :p
Oh about the CIE people my lord they seem pretty angry this time, not only was the Aict was hard but other subjects aswell. I guess they are taking it all out on us since they are thinking the world is gonna end in 2012 lol.
i lost more then 15 :(

Reaction score
Haha seriously !! But I looved the practical paper this time... it was the easiest paper of all time.. !!

Reaction score
Thanks man i think i kinda screwed up that question :/ How did you explain the job sharing for 2 marks?
job sharing is when one particular job is given to two or more different people... the wages are usually divided among the employees who are job sharing

Reaction score
oh common you didn't know OCR ? havnt you ever given a CIE MCQ paper :p ?

Reaction score
oh common you didn't know OCR ? havnt you ever given a CIE MCQ paper :p ?

I had no clue about it during the paper.. I mean obviously I did study about it... buh then I never did it this year... so everything I did about OCR kinda faded away =[

Reaction score
so many marks ?
how was ur practical?

Reaction score
guys...there was a question regarding features of a CTI third party control , what did u guys write the features of CTI or third party ? i wrote third party...i am not getting any marks for that right ?
another question the last one...about the live data did we have to write how we test the live data like we compare it with the previous system or the three types of test data is tested ?

Reaction score
guys...there was a question regarding features of a CTI third party control , what did u guys write the features of CTI or third party ? i wrote third party...i am not getting any marks for that right ?
another question the last one...about the live data did we have to write how we test the live data like we compare it with the previous system or the three types of test data is tested ?
A CTI has few of the following features:
1. Call Queing - which means multiple people can call the same number and while its busy on one line others can wait... like call centers we call at
2. call forwarding - the call can be forwarded to the related department
3. Caller ID - like a CLI
4. Interactive Voice recognition or commonly known as IVR
5. Officials can intervene if a call is beyond the scope of an operator.

these are just a few of many features of a CTI and about the live data part... That would be like examiners entering an actual paper marks and seeing how system takes the inputs how it processes them and what output we get as a result.

Reaction score
ur ryt.....we can write either da features of CTI or third party control......u wont lose any marks for dat!!!;)