• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
hiii :)
i want to know what we have to write in the live data question ?
like comparing it with another or normal,ab normal, extreme data ?

Reaction score
guys live data is the data that actually exists... not something you would make up to test so putting in options like normal , abnormal or invalid data would be wrong. i think... if you had to submit your age lets say... now your age would be live data as you do have a date of birth... when i enter my age i would type in 20.. not that cant be abnormal as that age is actually a fact.

Reaction score
Hi all..

Results of A/AS Level Applied ICT 9713 for June 2012 session has been released since August 13th. I personally, was satisfied with my result, as well as my friends in world wide.

In line with this post, I would like to congratulate to everyone who has passed this examination well. However, for those who get an average or low grades, don’t be sad or despair. There are still another chance to get a better mark and Applied ICT 9713 is not the only subject.

On the same time, I would like thank you all for being a participant of this thread. I believe that all our comments and posts are very helpful for others who need it. Another thanks also for those who have been generously share the idea of the practical and written examination for others with the attachments also.

May all the result of what we have get is the best effort we have given. For those who were applying for university, good luck. For those who were still in college, keep struggling for the best. And for those who want to become my friends, or ask me questions, you can ask me or reply personally to my email [email protected]. I will be very welcoming you and happy to receive your message.

Furthermore, you can share with your colleagues or juniors, that I’m opening an online course for ICT/Computer Studies preparation for IGCSE/O Level/A/AS levels. Don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best of luck and thank you very much for all!

Cheers,

Winston

Reaction score
Hi all..

Results of A/AS Level Applied ICT 9713 for June 2012 session has been released since August 13th. I personally, was satisfied with my result, as well as my friends in world wide.

In line with this post, I would like to congratulate to everyone who has passed this examination well. However, for those who get an average or low grades, don’t be sad or despair. There are still another chance to get a better mark and Applied ICT 9713 is not the only subject.

On the same time, I would like thank you all for being a participant of this thread. I believe that all our comments and posts are very helpful for others who need it. Another thanks also for those who have been generously share the idea of the practical and written examination for others with the attachments also.

May all the result of what we have get is the best effort we have given. For those who were applying for university, good luck. For those who were still in college, keep struggling for the best. And for those who want to become my friends, or ask me questions, you can ask me or reply personally to my email [email protected]. I will be very welcoming you and happy to receive your message.

Furthermore, you can share with your colleagues or juniors, that I’m opening an online course for ICT/Computer Studies preparation for IGCSE/O Level/A/AS levels. Don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best of luck and thank you very much for all!

Cheers,

Winston

Hi Daniel
Nice to hear that you scored good grades in AS & A Level

You help candidates only those who enroll for your online classes ?
Only to those you charge ?

I am very much disappointed in AS & A Level Applied ICT Paper
If you can help me specially in Paper 1 and Paper 3 (theory papers)
Any hints / Directions or PPT / PDF ..... notes / videos ....
Online books ....

Plz help me .... Practicals (p2 and p4) in October 2012
and Theory papers (p1 and p3) in november 2012

Pleaseeeeeee help me .... my email id : [email protected]

Reaction score
Hi All

Anyone ifffff interested in helping me .....
plzzzz revert to this content

I am very much disappointed in AS & A Level Applied ICT Paper
If anyone in this universe can help me specially in Paper 1 and Paper 3 (theory papers)
Any hints / Directions or PPT / PDF ..... notes / videos .... websites / blog ...........Online books ....

Plz help me .... Practicals (p2 and p4) in October 2012
and Theory papers (p1 and p3) in november 2012

Pleaseeeeeee help me .... my email id : [email protected]

Reaction score
Certainly. Just email me personally, tell me on which part you have difficulties, then we could discuss about that. I will give you some notes also.. Don't worry. I'll help you if I could..

Reaction score
HEY GUYS !!! LONG TIME xoxo
lsn .... im hvin problems solving question 9 from JUNE 2012 ....applied ict 9713 ??
PLZ HELP

Reaction score
HEY GUYS !!! LONG TIME xoxo
lsn .... im hvin problems solving question 9 from JUNE 2012 ....applied ict 9713 ??
PLZ HELP
Hello simona,... could u pls send me the supporting files+ question papers of applied ict 9713 (june-2012) ..plss i need it

Reaction score
plz provide solutions to the Cie Endorsed aict Book Supporting File For Chapter 15.
unable to solve activity 15.3

plz help immediately

Reaction score
Well here is what you've all been waiting for....i had my As level Applied ICT practical today and let me tell you, it wasnt easy, though i dont have any files on the paper i still remember what kind of questions were in the paper........ I hope this helps you guys who have yet to give their applied ICT practical yet. Goodluck!(y)
which ppr? 02/04?

Reaction score
plz provide solutions to the Cie Endorsed aict Book Supporting File For Chapter 15.
unable to solve activity 15.3

plz help immediately
is dis wt ur lookin 4?

Attachments

• chapter 15.zip
    203.1 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
2012 october nov number 15 how to make the report how to extract the spain and germany employers ?? please help

Reaction score
Hi, everyone
I don't really understand Q.9 from 2012 paper 2 June , can someone please help me.
Parts of d function.
any other imp. stuff

9. go 2 cell G2. it says in d 2nd line, "If the next venue.." coz of d wrd if, u get a clue dat u've 2 use =IF function. d condition is 4 d next venue, so d criteria will b {cell ref of d nxt venue} followed by:
  • less dan/= 400 seats. so {cell ref}<=400. if dis criteria is fulfilled, ie if d capacity of d nxt venue is 399 or lesser, it will show 2 trucks.
  • if datz not fulfilled, another condition exists: "less dan 5000 seats", so u need 2 put another if. if d previous condition isnt fulfilled, ie itz not less dan 400, it'll b more than 400. so u needn't write that. bt u need 2 write {cell ref}>5000 as d criteria 4 dis if. n if sth is more than 5000, it should show 1 truck 4 every 400. i'll explain through n eg.: hw many 2's r dere in 10? ull say: 5. hw did u get dat? by dividing 10 by 2. so d sm thing is done here: if u wanna find hw many 400 r dere in d nxt venue, u'll put {cell ref}/400. n u noe dat u've 2 put round or int function around dis coz u dont want trucks in decimals. nw d part dat i did does not match wid d formula of d ms bt v gt d same ans. so i'll xplain dat 2 u. after getting 2 noe hw many 400s r dere, u +1 coz in d qp they say "plus one extra truck will be required".
  • if both conditns r nt fulfilled, it'll b more dan 5000, n a/c d qp, u'll put 15.
May Allah help us all. hope it helped, be iznillah
All d best!(y)

Reaction score
plz..in may/june 2012 paper 2 in question 9 for the IF function why we should divide by 400 and qustion 9 can u explain how to calculate the number of drivers i saw the mark scheme and i didnt understand it