• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
hey.....guyzzz iz brock lesnar cumin back.....or he really quited........i think he will cum bk!!!!

Reaction score
why are you guys talking about brock here :/ its the applied ict topic ! how were your papers guys ?

Reaction score
s tahir dude you should actually be banned :p
Seriously.... dont spoil the forum... there's serious discussion going on -_-

Btw guyz what do you think, how many marks will you lose?? o_O

Reaction score
s tahir dude you should actually be banned :p
Seriously.... dont spoil the forum... there's serious discussion going on -_-

Btw guyz what do you think, how many marks will you lose?? o_O
kk ill be serious.....my paper waz gud....and i will lose around 4 marks.....maybe only for da steps of live data!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys i guess the aict paper was easy but lengthy! some of them were hard like the online marking? what did you guys write for First question in scenario 3 which was talking about how an application should be? And what about the feedback? Was interviews and questionarries part of the answer?

Reaction score
im sorry guyzzz if i wasnt serious.....but nw im serious!!! ;)
Now for the tahir dude.
First of all you spread rumors about the paper,so that people believe you and don't do well in their exams. And now you come and talk about how the real paper was? I mean you have no self respect or dignity at all. You know what? Dig a hole, kill yourself and if possible i will come there and bury the ground.

Reaction score
Now for the tahir dude.
First of all you spread rumors about the paper,so that people believe you and don't do well in their exams. And now you come and talk about how the real paper was? I mean you have no self respect or dignity at all. You know what? Dig a hole, kill yourself and if possible i will come there and bury the ground.
thanks alot......but no need for u 2 bury da ground......but if u want i can bury a ground for u for sure!!!do u want me 2 dig a hole and bury a ground for u dude!!!;)

Reaction score
Now for the tahir dude.
and btw u dnt call all dis help u call it cheating by gettin da qus in da paper........!!!!if u were hard workin u wont waste ur tym gettin all da answer and qus.....u wud go study everythin give ur exam properly....and get an A grade!!!

Reaction score
thanks alot......but no need for u 2 bury da ground......but if u want i can bury a ground for u for sure!!!do u want me 2 dig a hole and bury a ground for u dude!!!;)
You realize you don't make sense at all? Your english oh my lord you illiterate twat. I doubt if the cie examiners will understand any crap you wrote there. People like you who wish for other's bad, don't deserve to live at all. You have crap for brains, just drop dead scumbag.

Reaction score
and btw u dnt call all dis help u call it cheating by gettin da qus in da paper........!!!!if u were hard workin u wont waste ur tym gettin all da answer and qus.....u wud go study everythin give ur exam properly....and get an A grade!!!
Oh wow. Lemme rewind? I was the one to go on a frenzy about finishing the exams and having the questions. Yeah that isn't triggering at all. I was the one to gave false information to people so that they get bad grades, which were the real intentions.I was the one to blame other as hackers.
I hope your head registers sarcasm.
What you have done was really low and disgusting. Just for your own good you spread the rumors. Tells us how much screwed up and ugly personality you have.
And you are welcome, for today's English lesson.

Reaction score
Oh wow. Lemme rewind? I was the one to go on a frenzy about finishing the exams and having the questions. Yeah that isn't triggering at all. I was the one to gave false information to people so that they get bad grades, which were the real intentions.I was the one to blame other as hackers.
What you have done was really low and disgusting. Just for your own good you spread the rumors. Tells us how much screwed up and ugly personality you have.
keep barking.......cauze i dnt care wat u think and write bout me.......btw u seriously luk ugly in ur display pic.....hahahahaah...just stop laughin weneva i see dat pic........u luk lyk a dumass......!!!!

Reaction score
and sumtimes it luks lyk a horror poster!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys i guess the aict paper was easy but lengthy! some of them were hard like the online marking? what did you guys write for First question in scenario 3 which was talking about how an application should be? And what about the feedback? Was interviews and questionarries part of the answer?
yar yeh koun mathay lag gia hai... .. and yeah man about the last one that includes questionnaires and interviews as they will be done to ask the examiners how they felt the system was and etc ... about the application form one... it was something like you had to tell that a good form should use proper font type, colours etc to differentiate between important and optional stuff and appropiate feilds for different options like a date of birth field should be like dd / mm / yyyy ... their should be check boxes for gender option like male / female ... you should know what kind of fields man facebook zindabad :p

Reaction score
yar yeh koun mathay lag gia hai... .. and yeah man about the last one that includes questionnaires and interviews as they will be done to ask the examiners how they felt the system was and etc ... about the application form one... it was something like you had to tell that a good form should use proper font type, colours etc to differentiate between important and optional stuff and appropiate feilds for different options like a date of birth field should be like dd / mm / yyyy ... their should be check boxes for gender option like male / female ... you should know what kind of fields man facebook zindabad :p
Thanks man i think i kinda screwed up that question :/ How did you explain the job sharing for 2 marks?

Reaction score
keep barking.......cauze i dnt care wat u think and write bout me.......btw u seriously luk ugly in ur display pic.....hahahahaah...just stop laughin weneva i see dat pic........u luk lyk a dumass......!!!!
Lol man your comebacks are about my looks obviously i won, you moron. I thank the God that at least i don't have an ugly personality like you which happens to matter the most.I feel sorry for you for being so dumb.Maann your mom regrets now that she didn't use protection. Sad innit?