• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
GRRR!!! I can't leave manga!!! What should I do!!!I can't concentrate on CIEs!!!
hahahaha u r just like my bro but yeah like me to he is giving his exams too aga khan board :p he just wont leave manga :p i don't even know how many mangas he reads daily :p currently i m reading ichigo100 awsum manga what about u?? and if u cant concentrate on CIE well i have got the same prob :p can anyone in the world help usss????

Reaction score
hahahaha u r just like my bro but yeah like me to he is giving his exams too aga khan board :p he just wont leave manga :p i don't even know how many mangas he reads daily :p currently i m reading ichigo100 awsum manga what about u?? and if u cant concentrate on CIE well i have got the same prob :p can anyone in the world help usss????
Ichigo100 eh?
These days I'm reading Wonted and waiting for new chapters of ''Fisheye Placebo'' and ''Knite'' AWESOME MANHUA!!! Really I'm telling you you have to check these out!