• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
Oi! Min'na! Let's leave Exams frustration for a minute and discuss some ANIME!!!
What are you favorite Animes And What anime you're watching these days!!

Lets Discuss it here!!!
YOSH! YAROZE MIN'NA!!
PS For those you didn't understand the above line, Translation: Ok! Let's do this guys!!! >W<

Reaction score
I am currently watching hetalia and i absolutely love shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan). Whats your favorite? ☺

Reaction score
I am currently watching hetalia and i absolutely love shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan). Whats your favorite? ☺
UEE!!! What's the story of hetalia?! :O
WAAAHH!! You too ? I absolutely love Shingeki No kyojin!!! OQO -Drooling-
The quotes in the bottom are taken from it's Opening 1 though! xD
My latest favorites are, SNK, Kuroko no basuke, Free! Iwatobi swim club, Ouran high school host club and Code geass!!! :3 Nehehe~

Reaction score
Oi! Min'na! Let's leave Exams frustration for a minute and discuss some ANIME!!!
What are you favorite Animes And What anime you're watching these days!!

Lets Discuss it here!!!
YOSH! YAROZE MIN'NA!!
PS For those you didn't understand the above line, Translation: Ok! Let's do this guys!!! >W<
ooh... anatawa anime ga suki desuka??? Anime wa taihen taikutsuna des...

Reaction score
Well, I just recently got back into anime. I've been watching pokemon and DBZ for a lot of my childhood, but now I realise the former wasn't so great... the gen 5 anime is horrible, but pokemon origins and gen 6 anime is really, really good.
In other news, I just got into Attack on titan and Death note. Death note is by far the best, the suspense in every episode is just way too much O_O

Reaction score
Just finished ''Steins;gate''.. it was good. But can never be as awesome as ''Death note'' and ''Code geass''..

Need more anime suggestions? :3
Anyone?

Shingeki no Kyojin (did I spell that right?) Also known as attack on titan. There aren't too many episodes out yet, but it's gold. It's absolutely amazing, especially so if you've read the manga.

Reaction score
Shingeki no Kyojin (did I spell that right?) Also known as attack on titan. There aren't too many episodes out yet, but it's gold. It's absolutely amazing, especially so if you've read the manga.

Okay :D

Any other suggestions?

Has anyone seen Full Metal Alchemist; Brotherhood?

Reaction score
Brotherhood since it follows the original manga storyline and is relatively newer. The simple one started off nice but they got off track halfway and it turned into a wreck.

Reaction score
OMG! Anime! \( *o* )/
I am a freakin' anime freak!
Have any of you watched SnK?! Or read the manga?! *stares curiously*
Horse-Face is so darn cute! >3<
And what about Mnemosyne? Anyone watched it?
Andddddd... what about love lab? OHEMGEE! This anime makes me crack up X'D

Reaction score
Eeeeeek! *fangirls* *falls off chair*
SnK is AMAZING! Forget about it being gold, it's THE best anime of 2013!
You'd be crazy not to watch it!
The manga is going to start again on the 6th April, right? The day before Jean's birthday .3.