• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
guys i really want to meet an otaku :( its just chats r just like not gud enuf i want an otaku frnd whom i can talk like a freak :p my frnds just wont get it wen i tell thm about anime they wont even listen :( is there anyone living in karachi??plz i m like really in need of one :( i want n otaku bestieee :(

Reaction score
OK U DONT WE START A POLL!!!

a)Code Geass

b)Death Note

c)Fairy tail

d) shingeki no kyojin

Post a comment with the letter of your favorite anime out of those

Votes will be counted on june 30

my letter is a)

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK U DONT WE START A POLL!!!

a)Code Geass

b)Death Note

c)Fairy tail

d) shingeki no kyojin

Post a comment with the letter of your favorite anime out of those

Votes will be counted on may 30

my letter is a)
Mine is (a) as well. How the heck is something like fairy tail in the same list with as those badasses?

Reaction score
I have no problem with that. I watched anime since I was 6. That's like 10 years ago :)
I dun have any chance to watch anime these days..

How about Arcana Famiglia?
I have been watching anime for 2 years now :p

Sucks. The story is bad, the characters are bad. The only thing going for it is the animation, i guess. I would suggest No Game No Life. It's currently airing and it's awesome. There are a few unnecessary clips but overall, it's probably 2014's best anime till now. Or maybe i just like it cuz I'm into chess and I'm into anime :p

Reaction score
I have been watching anime for 2 years now :p

Sucks. The story is bad, the characters are bad. The only thing going for it is the animation, i guess. I would suggest No Game No Life. It's currently airing and it's awesome. There are a few unnecessary clips but overall, it's probably 2014's best anime till now. Or maybe i just like it cuz I'm into chess and I'm into anime :p
I rarely watch anime now. like this 2 years
Ohh okayy :)
My favorite anime is Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist

Reaction score
2 years without anime? How is that possible? Teach me master! :p

FMA is really good, especially Brotherhood.
Bleach is mainstream. I don't like mainstream anime.
Study. That's the trick hahahaa

Hmmm? I used to love Bleach actually. But it was good. I only watched FMA Brotherhood. TOO GOOD!
Well, I dun like anime these days. I love old anime better :3