• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
can't believe there are anime fans here O_O was i blind or too nerdy to think it was for this purpose also ~_~
ok so sadly there isn't anime i am seeing right now .. damn you cie >_<
i recently saw My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy .. uff such a big name .. it's too much funny but most of it doesn't make sense .. =P
the other one was baka no test <<< highly recommendable ..=)
any manga fan here too ???
yup me :D yeah if u want to read any manga thn read eden no ori (cage of eden) its the best manga i have ever read seriously love it -HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reaction score
Are you kidding me otaku ? xD exams ain't over yet we should study right now .... lol NOOPPPE xD
fav anime's : Deathnote, Code gaess , AOT, Steins gate, Naruto, Angel beats (feels),
currently watching: Naruto shippuden, Fairy tail, FMA brotherhood
btw what do you think of this fan art I made ? ^^
I like anime's with proper stories and inspiring ones but of course with a little comedy and dem feels >.> any suggestions ?L.jpg

Reaction score
Av only seen the manga just hearing about this, guess I have to check it out
[quo te="Dark Destination, post: 721886, member: 95070"]Okay :D

Any other suggestions?

Has anyone seen Full Metal Alchemist; Brotherhood?[/quote]. Only

Reaction score
Are you kidding me otaku ? xD exams ain't over yet we should study right now .... lol NOOPPPE xD
fav anime's : Deathnote, Code gaess , AOT, Steins gate, Naruto, Angel beats (feels),
I like anime's with proper stories and inspiring ones but of course with a little comedy and dem feels >.> any suggestions ?View attachment 42154
XD L Lawliet!!! That made my day!

Reaction score
last anime i watched ws Shingeko no kyuojin!!!!its rrly jaw breaker anime BTW fav charecter?? mine is mikasa and LEVI <3
indeed the best :D eren is cool too wen he bits his finger man that sthe coolest part :p wen he gets angry and just its just awsum :p well levi is just the most awsum his way of killing that rolling attack :p with his sword damn awsum plus mikasa her fast pace and killing titans in a blink :p man this anime is i have no words :x :D

Reaction score
I like anime's with proper stories and inspiring ones but of course with a little comedy and dem feels >.> any suggestions ?View attachment 42154
But didnt fairytail stop airing?