• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
Sadly SAO is getting another season... Gun Gale Online..
(maybe this wont be bullshit like alfheim)
Yeah, I read that too!!
Well it might be bullshit, because I saw and heard that in this season Kirito might be a girl! Are you kidding me!!!?? -shocked-
Too mush fan service in this anime!! -3-

Reaction score
Rule 63 is an internet rule which states that: for every fictional character, there exists an opposite-gender counterpart.

Reaction score
Rule 63 is an internet rule which states that: for every fictional character, there exists an opposite-gender counterpart.
OH~~ I didn't know about that!! :O
Not for every fictional character though :D Does gintoki have an opposite gender counter part?! :O

Reaction score
Well, I just recently got back into anime. I've been watching pokemon and DBZ for a lot of my childhood, but now I realise the former wasn't so great... the gen 5 anime is horrible, but pokemon origins and gen 6 anime is really, really good.
In other news, I just got into Attack on titan and Death note. Death note is by far the best, the suspense in every episode is just way too much O_O
death note is indeed awsumm amazing :D

Reaction score
can't believe there are anime fans here O_O was i blind or too nerdy to think it was for this purpose also ~_~
ok so sadly there isn't anime i am seeing right now .. damn you cie >_<
i recently saw My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy .. uff such a big name .. it's too much funny but most of it doesn't make sense .. =P
the other one was baka no test <<< highly recommendable ..=)
any manga fan here too ???

Reaction score
can't believe there are anime fans here O_O was i blind or too nerdy to think it was for this purpose also ~_~
ok so sadly there isn't anime i am seeing right now .. damn you cie >_<
i recently saw My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy .. uff such a big name .. it's too much funny but most of it doesn't make sense .. =P
the other one was baka no test <<< highly recommendable ..=)
any manga fan here too ???
:p AH~ Found this place huh?