• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

An attemp to give children back their mothers

Reaction score
seriously?? you know what aunties at home become??? star plus films and salons' regular costumers!!!
I guess this is going 'off topic' but those are 'drama' not a real life thing. :p and who is telling you to become like them? You are the builder of your own personality right? :sneaky:

Reaction score
Well ur mum n khala myt b exceptions... my mum works too... n im not saying everyone who works enda up with spoilt kids... i know this is a very extreme case... but this too can happen...
Sometimes kids are jewels at home and u wud never know whars goung on, bcz u dont spend enough time... it is out side that they get spoilt... if u train them well from a young age, yeah u can qork wen ur kids are oldder..
As you said yourself, this is an EXTREME case. Why? the reason is simple! Because the fault is NOT of the job but rather the morale of the lady.
There is a thing called being sensible. And no sensible woman would give into a job SO much that she forgets her own children!

Reaction score
I guess this is going 'off topic' but those are 'drama' not a real life thing. :p and who is telling you to become like them? You are the builder of your own personality right? :sneaky:
seriously. back to topic.. you cant contribute as much to betterment of whole society while staying at home as u can while actually working up sumwhere

Reaction score
seriously. back to topic.. you cant contribute as much to betterment of whole society while staying at home as u can while actually working up sumwhere
Yes you can, infact while working you are causing long term damage to the environment. :p Everyone cares for the society, does anyone for the environment? More people travelling causing more pollution. :p

Reaction score
i study to be a better part of society. sum1 who can actually work to improve it. not just cook food and clean apartment =P
we study to become better of what we were , it maybe helpful in bringing up the children or wot eva ; if u have studied all your life thn why nt put it to a use; u may have consumed the seat of another eligible candidate who cud have proved himself beneficial to the society .

Reaction score
Yes you can, infact while working you are causing long term damage to the environment. :p Everyone cares for the society, does anyone for the environment? More people travelling causing more pollution. :p
i ll get a job in a office at walking distance. aur kuch???? :p
we study to become better of what we were , it maybe helpful in bringing up the children or wot eva ; if u have studied all your life thn why nt put it to a use; u may have consumed the seat of another eligible candidate who cud have proved himself beneficial to the society .
and might have left the seat for a less deserving candidate who ll do nuthin but waste time???? :O there is always the chance u know

Reaction score
Your 30 word statement was more effective than AlphaCentuari's 300 word essay above! :p (no offence to anyone)
CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Reaction score
and might have left the seat for a less deserving candidate who ll do nuthin but waste time???? :O there is always the chance u know
There is always a danger if you live in corrupt soceity. Like for example women walking all the way is not that safe, specially in 'Pakistan'.

Reaction score
There is a chance; thts what i am trying to say :)

Reaction score
There is always a danger if you live in corrupt soceity. Like for example women walking all the way is not that safe, specially in 'Pakistan'.
achaw???? then they may be kidnapped or whatever whilst going to salons and malls they regularly visit??? :O

Reaction score
Even though i disagree to the video i personally am against women taking up jobs unless it's necessary!

Reaction score
Okie, enough! :p
Wanna talk to me more about this then use P.M service. :p
No more going off topic! :p those who wanna comment on the video are more than welcomed. Thank you.