• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

An attemp to give children back their mothers

Reaction score
oh my word, u put it here as well in a NEW thread. do i have to paste that comment again. yes i have to.
i could not last more then 7 minutes after playing the video :D
''u cnt work when u have little kids, but u can manage it later or by working with less number of hours. this video is misleading! the whole idea is to say dat a woman shud not work just bcz they have to do upbringing of children, i think there r plenty of smart woman out dre, i have live examples around me who manage everything simultaneously, effectively, happily nd mashalah dre children bcm good as well. plus a woman with a strong mind n belief wud never ever 4get her children like the lady in the video :D if she does then its her weak mindedness or her own lame thoughts. plus a sensible lady would not succumb to the peer pressure and start DRINKING!
and u cnt simply change ur beliefs n morals dat rapidly. u knw ur priorities nd things which r important in ur life so u can never go astray if u care 4 ur family.....''

Reaction score
U r seeing the coin from one side... just the way these parents dint even know their son was out all nyt, a working woman wont even b sure if her teenage kid wakes up for school or how he feels in the morning... the boy burnt his sister, werent both parents home? Dint the father show the burn to his wife? Did she care? That motherly love is gone bcz of additional responsibilities outside... she was getting late to work that she dint even have time to looks at her daughters hand..

Thers anothr article i came across abt the spirituality of food... u cant leave the maid to cook for ur children.. u need to have that time n love for them.. its true that its not a ladys job to do it, but she shud out of love for her husband n her kids. The family in this video, have all the money that they need but they arent happy bcz they r laclking love amongst them

Reaction score
oh my word, u put it here as well in a NEW thread. do i have to paste that comment again. yes i have to.
i could not last more then 7 minutes after playing the video :D
''u cnt work when u have little kids, but u can manage it later or by working with less number of hours. this video is misleading! the whole idea is to say dat a woman shud not work just bcz they have to do upbringing of children, i think there r plenty of smart woman out dre, i have live examples around me who manage everything simultaneously, effectively, happily nd mashalah dre children bcm good as well. plus a woman with a strong mind n belief wud never ever 4get her children like the lady in the video :D if she does then its her weak mindedness or her own lame thoughts. plus a sensible lady would not succumb to the peer pressure and start DRINKING!
and u cnt simply change ur beliefs n morals dat rapidly. u knw ur priorities nd things which r important in ur life so u can never go astray if u care 4 ur family.....''

Totally agree with you. People tend to equate quality time to quantity time. Always being there isn't what childbearing is all about. It's making your presence felt.

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
Ppl think u can divide ur day and the time to b spent at home is still there.. by tell me honestly, wen u r schooling, do u think abt home? Ehen u r home, do u think abt home or abt school still? Do u think women will think abt home wen they work or will they think abt work from home?

Reaction score
Ppl think u can divide ur day and the time to b spent at home is still there.. by tell me honestly, wen u r schooling, do u think abt home? Ehen u r home, do u think abt home or abt school still? Do u think women will think abt home wen they work or will they think abt work from home?
they divide their time.t hats what we are being trained to do. to plan time. dunt we learn to divide time in all subjects? same goes for life at home and office. my mom and khala are working ladies. n allohmudillah none of my siblings or cousins are like THAT. that simply doesnt happen in real life

Reaction score
Well ur mum n khala myt b exceptions... my mum works too... n im not saying everyone who works enda up with spoilt kids... i know this is a very extreme case... but this too can happen...
Sometimes kids are jewels at home and u wud never know whars goung on, bcz u dont spend enough time... it is out side that they get spoilt... if u train them well from a young age, yeah u can qork wen ur kids are oldder..

Reaction score
U r seeing the coin from one side... just the way these parents dint even know their son was out all nyt, a working woman wont even b sure if her teenage kid wakes up for school or how he feels in the morning... the boy burnt his sister, werent both parents home? Dint the father show the burn to his wife? Did she care? That motherly love is gone bcz of additional responsibilities outside... she was getting late to work that she dint even have time to looks at her daughters hand..

Thers anothr article i came across abt the spirituality of food... u cant leave the maid to cook for ur children.. u need to have that time n love for them.. its true that its not a ladys job to do it, but she shud out of love for her husband n her kids. The family in this video, have all the money that they need but they arent happy bcz they r laclking love amongst them
well yeah dayyanah, dats why i am not generalising things like dat, every family varies, someone could bcm like dat..but a normal person ideas won't change so fast and their children will not reach dat sort of extremities like the one in the video in normal circumstances. well she was a fool if she 4gets her children like dat. dats her stupidity :p the msg is dat take care of ur children, dnt ignore them like dat, keep a check on them and manage things smart! Hurrraaayyy! :D

Reaction score

Perhaps you've missed the psychological setting of people's minds. They mostly think about two things:
1) What gives them peace of mind and comfort.
2) What snatches peace of mind away-- what troubles them, because a solution has to be found as soon as possible.

A woman may be having problems at work or at home, and escape from those by focusing on her second stream of life. Or she may be happy with both and with content in her heart, think about whichever she wants wherever she is. Or life for her may be pricking in both places, in which case it would be judged better for her good health to just function and not think about things at all. Anyhow, people think either about what they want to or what they cannot get rid of in their minds. This, can be workplace happenings, family issues, what to cook, which dress to wear, what shoes to match it with, anything at all. It is completely wrong to suppose that because a woman works, she will be dragging thoughts about work at home.

Now about 'dividing' that time. How does one do that actually? How will she divide her 'day time' between a husband who works and children who attend school and tuitions? If women were really to stay at home for the sake of allocating more of their time to their children, then they should all have opened a school, a vocational centre and a world-class university. Wouldn't that be so conducive to prepare her children for life in a cosmopolitan society?

Frankly speaking, what do most women do idle at home? They attach strings of their brain cells to the wheels of nonsensical soap-operas that keep on poisoning their minds and making business through the overexploitation of their idleness. An empty mind is a devil's workshop, an empty schedule is his abode. It isn't hard to find non-working women nitpicking their husbands and children because often, that is the only time they have someone to listen to what they speak.

Besides, today we are living in an age where to keep proper control on her children, a woman must not only need to learn to use the PC and all the communication gadgets that teenagers commonly use, but also be able to track deleted browsing history, hack their facebook and twitter passwords and trace message sources and deleted phone calls. She must be able to double cross and outsmart her children and keep up to date with novelties, both good and bad-- and this, empirical evidence shows working women can do better.

I also wish to bring out that religion and tradition should not be mixed. Tradition says a woman cannot work. Religion says Bibi Khadija was a woman.

Reaction score
@Rvel: Disagree with you.(first post) I present my reasons as following:
1) There is no need for 'women' to work as long as the male member of the family is eligible to work. (Stated for muslims)
2) Child are very sensitive, specially in young ages. They need both of their parents love and if the parents are away for some reasons, it badly affects their mentality which causes problem in later life.
FOR MUSLIMS:
Our Holy Prophet(s) said that there is no need for muslim women to work as long as the male member of the family are working. The case where the male member is 'dead' or 'not in a state to work' makes the situation differ by 'allowing' them to work, WHILE GUARDING their modesty.

Reaction score
It's dangerous to claim such a thing. Are you trying to say the Prophet (pbuh) was corrupting "what Islam says" when Khadija was working?
Did Hazrat Khadija (R.A) worked after marrying to Holy Prophet(s)?
Did she used to go for trading? Please think before you speak. Was that when the first Islamic community was set up?

Reaction score
Did Hazrat Khadija (R.A) worked after marrying to Holy Prophet(s)?
Did she used to go for trading? Please think before you speak. Was that when the first Islamic community was set up?

I deleted my reply cause I read you said "by 'allowing' them to work, WHILE GUARDING their modesty."

That's fine.

Reaction score
@Rvel: Disagree with you.(first post) I present my reasons as following:
1) There is no need for 'women' to work as long as the male member of the family is eligible to work. (Stated for muslims)
2) Child are very sensitive, specially in young ages. They need both of their parents love and if the parents are away for some reasons, it badly affects their mentality which causes problem in later life.
FOR MUSLIMS:
Our Holy Prophet(s) said that there is no need for muslim women to work as long as the male member of the family are working. The case where the male member is 'dead' or 'not in a state to work' makes the situation differ by 'allowing' them to work, WHILE GUARDING their modesty.
sorry but i disagree to this...
what use is the education we get if we dunt put use to it? cooking and cleaning up the place??? cmon. the women in that video guarded her modesty fine. you arein 21st century. start thinking like the era. women who can guard their modesty should be allowed to work!!!!!

Reaction score
sorry but i disagree to this...
what use is the education we get if we dunt put use to it? cooking and cleaning up the place??? cmon. the women in that video guarded her modesty fine. you arein 21st century. start thinking like the era. women who can guard their modesty should be allowed to work!!!!!
What's the use of working when you already have a partner to do so. And remember one thing. Studies never go to waste, infact if u have learned something, it would always help you. Do u mean that you study and you should cook and clean? Definetly NOT! But tell me one thing, do you study to get a job or to learn something?

Reaction score
What's the use of working when you already have a partner to do so. And remember one thing. Studies never go to waste, infact if u have learned something, it would always help you. Do u mean that you study and you should cook and clean? Definetly NOT! But tell me one thing, do you study to get a job or to learn something?
i study to be a better part of society. sum1 who can actually work to improve it. not just cook food and clean apartment =P

Reaction score
i study to be a better part of society. sum1 who can actually work to improve it. not just cook food and clean apartment =P
That's great, and you believe that by working somewhere you can do so? :p
Sorry but if you have to acheive something big, you can even do so by staying at your place. :p

Reaction score
That's great, and you believe that by working somewhere you can do so? :p
Sorry but if you have to acheive something big, you can even do so by staying at your place. :p
seriously?? you know what aunties at home become??? star plus films and salons' regular costumers!!!