• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevels PHYSICS PRACTICAL 34 Prediction.

Reaction score
These are the limitations and improvements I wrote in Q2.
How many of these are correct and makes sense ?
IMG_6828.JPG

Reaction score
You bro nice I am sorry to say but some of these are incorrect don't panic cuz i efffffed it up so hard by not dividing time by 10
Quote the points which are incorrect ?
( other than ' thick paper clip hence difficult to record X from strip , didn't write this one ..'

Reaction score
Quote the points which are incorrect ?
( other than ' thick paper clip hence difficult to record X from strip , didn't write this one ..'
So many typos and stuff please ignore

Last edited:
Reaction score
Limits and Improvements:
Limits
01. Two readings not enough to make a conclusion.
02.Difficult to balance meter rule.
03.Rule hits bench
04.NOT SURE-Difficult to confirm if the rule is balanced

Improvements
01.Take more readings and plot a graph.
02.Use a wind-shield
03.Elevate apparatus
04NOT SURE- Use a set square
2.Difficult to balance due to what ? seems like air currents looking at your suugestions ..Mark schemes say that examiners will ignore this suggestion and improvement.
and i doubt your third suggestion as well ......

Reaction score
Here are the errors and improvements:
1.Two sets of reading not enough.imp:Takemore reading and plot a graph ..
2.The diameter of pipe was measured with metre rule precise to 0.1 cm only , Improvement:Vernier calipers could be used which is precise to 0.01 cm ..
3.Difficulty to hold the protractor tought while measuring angle. Improvment: project the expriment onto a screen and measure the angle Or Clamp the protractor .
4.The tube was in random movement (not upright) and touched the inner walls of the container.Improvement:Use a wider container .

Reaction score
We were given a weird type of protactor and we have to measure angle, I looked it closely and realised that it can record upto 0.5 degree

I wrote upto 0.5 degree, for eg
25.5 degree
What did you guys wrote ?