• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevels PHYSICS PRACTICAL 34 Prediction.

Reaction score
We were given a weird type of protactor and we have to measure angle, I looked it closely and realised that it can record upto 0.5 degree

I wrote upto 0.5 degree, for eg
25.5 degree
What did you guys wrote ?
Same case here too i dont think we will lose marks though in fact percentage uncertainty reduces

Reaction score
We were given a weird type of protactor and we have to measure angle, I looked it closely and realised that it can record upto 0.5 degree

I wrote upto 0.5 degree, for eg
25.5 degree
What did you guys wrote ?
should be written to nearest 2*0.025=0.5

Reaction score
DUDE I WROTE PARALLAX ERROR AS AN LIMITATION TO MEASURE THE EXACT VALUE OF x.
AND I ALSO HAVE TERMED WIND SHIELD.
THEY AREN"T CORRECT NA ?

Reaction score
I did the oscillations mistake too but CIE will give marks for method since they cannot just cut the answers where we took the value of T in further questions. If the question is of 2 marks we might get 1 mark for doing half the step correct.

Reaction score
I did the oscillations mistake too but CIE will give marks for method since they cannot just cut the answers where we took the value of T in further questions. If the question is of 2 marks we might get 1 mark for doing half the step correct.
I donot know, but all i know that the 2 marks are divided, one for showing repeated evidence and the other for value of T

Reaction score
Did no one write
Limitation:difficulty in measuring distance between bottom of tube and bottom of container due to refraction
Improvement: Use a coloured liquid to make it more visible