• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU test preparation!

Reaction score
aur balackbody radiation wala bhi koi naya sa tha
That was FSC question. Lamda max is inversely proportional to the absolute temperature, you get 1micro metre.

by the way.........there was an ambiguos....power question...a car accelreates from 0 to 60 m/s with power being 500 watt...and bla bla....i left it
You should have worked from the answers and checked them out. You had to do a few stuff. 3 equations needed to be formed. And so on. Long calculation. Since it was taking alot of time, I just put in the answers and checked.

wat...abt that a beat b by 10 m and c by 13 m....and so and so forth...it was 6 m ryt...i did it wrong....got to know the anser later on wen i came home
B was at 90 and C was at 87 in the same time. So just double both of these values as they had the same speed. So when B will be at 180, C will be at 87*2=174. The difference is 6.

Reaction score
Dont panic.
Just do ur a levels really well amd go over SAT II for Bio Chem and Physics and SAT I for Math
Do the practice test from SAT
That about it as the paper is unseen
So dont loose your confidence and give it your best shot!(y)
hey do we have to do sat? :O