• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU test preparation!

Reaction score
hey guys.. since the mbbs admission test is just a couple of days away..any tips and suggestions? also any good notes to revise and past papers would be of great help!

smj

Reaction score
hey guys.. since the mbbs admission test is just a couple of days away..any tips and suggestions? also any good notes to revise and past papers would be of great help!
Dont panic.
Just do ur a levels really well amd go over SAT II for Bio Chem and Physics and SAT I for Math
Do the practice test from SAT
That about it as the paper is unseen
So dont loose your confidence and give it your best shot!(y)

Reaction score
thanks a lot!! Just one thing.. Hav you already given the aku test? What kind of essays do they give in the english section? Any idea what kind of topics hav they given in the past few yrs?

smj

Reaction score
No i havent
I will inshallah give it tomorrow
But i asked my seniors at school who hot in AKU
The essay is on current situations probably something that our age group would know about
Last year they got an essay on Wikileaks
As Wlkileaks was a part of Wikipedia popularied only last year so dont expect them to ask it this year
They even ask your view on any general topics so just write your view
u cant really study for this part of the exam
anyways Goodluck!;)

Reaction score
How did the test go??!!!!!

Chemistry was &*^&$ :(

Bio and english were very easy.

phy was a bit difficult.
Maths reasoning was also kind of easy. Had there been more time I would have had attempted all the questions. :(

Reaction score
How did the test go??!!!!!

Chemistry was &*^&$ :(

Bio and english were very easy.

phy was a bit difficult.
Maths reasoning was also kind of easy. Had there been more time I would have had attempted all the questions. :(
Pretty much the same. But did you leave some questions in Maths reasoning? :S

Reaction score
section 2 went gr8.........bt messed some parts of english section due to less time

Reaction score
dint knew about grignard reagents...carnot engine...that radioactivity "K"" question.....blackbody radiation............

Reaction score
Hey, what do you think would be the passing %, since my English section went great, but Section II Physics and Chem weren't really up to notch :(

Reaction score
i science gr8 bt nt well@english.,....any mcqs u remember...or u had doubt in?

Reaction score
what was the odd one out in the 4 shapes....was it the overlaping circles cos all other shpes included 4 sided shapes overlapping?

Reaction score
Yeah i guess it was overlapping circles. I chose it too. I think English will stay at around 55 % ( last year's was 56 i think) However, The science section pass marks should be nearer 60 than 65 cuz one of senior's reappeared and he said that the test this year was very different. Compared to last year a lot of Fsc questions came.

Reaction score
wat...abt that a beat b by 10 m and c by 13 m....and so and so forth...it was 6 m ryt...i did it wrong....got to know the anser later on wen i came home

Reaction score
by the way.........there was an ambiguos....power question...a car accelreates from 0 to 60 m/s with power being 500 watt...and bla bla....i left it