• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Add maths paper 1 discussion.

Reaction score
buds i dont have an excellent paper B is expected Inshallah acha hi aiga well i dont wana mess up with paper 2 i want 100% marks in it no exit i really want any one to help me, i need following
~ frm where to prepare, i already did PP for P1 no luck
~ what are the expected topics which would come like RV and Kinematics are confirm
~ any link for a complete quick revision covering all things
~ your advice

Reaction score
I attempted 'either' part but did not tick it's box,
will i face any prob?

Reaction score
SalmanslK said:
will i face any prob?
Salman i was about to do the same but suddenly remembered and ticked its box...did u write in the answer like: Q12 Either?

Reaction score
mine went awesome, i did 'either'.

@SalmanslK i think it would not be a problem, as the examiner will be smart enogh to figure out which part u did! but he may penalize it for 1 or 2 marks. dunno for sure!

@xhizors the past pprs is the best resource, once all ur concepts clear! to clear ur concepts refer to the ad maths book, or the redspot key points!

Reaction score
Paper 1 was the most easiest paper i ever gave ;) though made a silly mistake :(

Reaction score
Either was so stupid question... :p I did OR man it was hell easy... I cud chek all my working in the calculator and paper was a piece of cakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p xpecting full marks in p1 INSHALLAH... Hope p2 is same... :)

Reaction score
i did or.basically i did both questions in rough before deciding which one to do in the paper.both answers of mine were correct though so it did not make any big difference for me :D

Reaction score
tahatehseen said:
SalmanslK said:
will i face any prob?
Salman i was about to do the same but suddenly remembered and ticked its box...did u wrote in the answer like: Q12 Either?
Hey where was this box i just crossed out the one ididnt do and wrote OR before my answer.... i cant find any such box in any past pprs either??? :( :(

Reaction score
My paper was decent. The questions weren't difficult, but I was unnecessarily wasting so much time on some of them and I made one very silly mistake. :(

Reaction score
Well I diffrenciated wrong in the 1st step in the either qst. Cant hope for more than 5 outa 10 in it... Why is it that the only qst dnt check turns out to be wrong??????Happenned in Maths, Phy also :x :no:
Rest paperer was easy