• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 3 (9708/32) Discussion and shizz.

Reaction score
Okay!
Nd da qustion where u had to choose da IAS it was IAS 10, right? opt D

Reaction score
Okay:)
Nd i feel dat there were many C's in dis paper
Nt sure though that if m the only 1 who felt it

Reaction score
Wat was the answr for Q.22? v had to find da value of invntry

I don't remember this question. Can you remind me a bit more?
And the annual budget one was Sales Budget.
And debit goodwill is wrong because debiting goodwill means increasing goodwill or positive goodwill

Reaction score
I don't remember this question. Can you remind me a bit more?
And the annual budget one was Sales Budget.
And debit goodwill is wrong because debiting goodwill means increasing goodwill or positive goodwill
In this v had to find the value of closing inventory on basis of Marginal Costing
I did 540

Reaction score
the question said that there was an issue of bonus issue i think $200 000 n there was a bonus issue cost of $20 000 n they gave us the ord. share capital balnce, share premium balance and retained earnings balance and we had to show the balances after the issue of bonus share.... i think the options were 1020 000....1040 000... i dnt remember the rest :/

Reaction score
The answer was limiting factor ... Can you tell me the whole question regarding this annual budget question

Reaction score
the question said that there was an issue of bonus issue i think $200 000 n there was a bonus issue cost of $20 000 n they gave us the ord. share capital balnce, share premium balance and retained earnings balance and we had to show the balances after the issue of bonus share.... i think the options were 1020 000....1040 000... i dnt remember the rest :/
I did opt B i guess

Reaction score
The answer was limiting factor ... Can you tell me the whole question regarding this annual budget question
4 which question was the answer limiting factor?
Nd regrding the annual budget question u had to choose which budget is prepared first