• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 3 (9708/32) Discussion and shizz.

Reaction score
hey Meet how much are u expecting???
Well i have just doubt on tht variances wala question... Whether its B or C ... b was 54K and C was 57K...

another is tht business buys less then net assets wala i did A capital reserve but some of my classmates have done debit goodwill...
And the one of payback period... so thts all rest i expect to be right... So atleast 26+...

Eht abt you ???

Reaction score
Well i have just doubt on tht variances wala question... Whether its B or C ... b was 54K and C was 57K...

another is tht business buys less then net assets wala i did A capital reserve but some of my classmates have done debit goodwill...
And the one of payback period... so thts all rest i expect to be right... So atleast 26+...

Eht abt you ???

The variances one in B 54K..
the business purchase one is A capital reserve... debit goodwill is when you pay more than fair value
if negative goodwill we write it off with capital reserves therefore A
pay back is A you dont consider the net cash flows after the payback period...

me 30
i finshed the paper in 25 mins or so
i had high expectations, but the paper didnt turnout to be that challenging...
hope p4 is some paper...

Reaction score
The variances one in B 54K..
the business purchase one is A capital reserve... debit goodwill is when you pay more than fair value
if negative goodwill we write it off with capital reserves therefore A
pay back is A you dont consider the net cash flows after the payback period...

me 30
i finshed the paper in 25 mins or so
i had high expectations, but the paper didnt turnout to be that challenging...
hope p4 is some paper...

Good good ... it seems you have worked hard for this paper ....
but there are always some you know A* determining questions in the paper... if you say the ones are completely right then i have a chance of gettin 28 or 29 ... Lets see ...

Reaction score
Good good ... it seems you have worked hard for this paper ....
but there are always some you know A* determining questions in the paper... if you say the ones are completely right then i have a chance of gettin 28 or 29 ... Lets see ...

thats cool

Reaction score
thats cool

By the way have done AS LEVEL in the previous session or you're giving all the 4 components in this session???
I gave my AS LEVEL in october/november 2012 got A(85) ... Targeting an allover A* ....
Just finished october/november 2011 papers...

October/november 2011 :
41 > 98/120
42 > 105/120
43> 94/120
Ahahah

GT : A* :
41: 94
42: 101
43: 94

Reaction score
Anyways leave this paper now ... Its over ...
Lets concentrate on P4 now...
Wanted to ask if you have a working whatsapp
If yes then give me your mail id i ll send you my contact number so tht we can solve some issues faster or else mail me you number on [email protected]