• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 physics october novemeber 2015...imma solve all past papers and post them...who's in?

Reaction score
I did few questions by topic on organic chemistry, was quite hang up with my computer project so could not start question paper yet properly. Today I would complete my computer project, so will have time for studying out.

I think it would be a good idea to start question paper from 2004 as it would be enough if 20 papers are completed. I want start with M/J 2004 P4. I will be doing it tomorrow and discussing it with you, if you approve. About p5, I heard from my friends who gave away p5 that it was preety easy and is based on practical knowledge of AS, so I think we can discuss it later like before Eid time. Please let me know if you want to start with me from 2004……

I have posted p4 chem novemeber 2002 but have probs in p5 .... I have done p4 June and novemeber but also not completely...I'm solving any question I can....what r u doing?

Reaction score
I did few questions by topic on organic chemistry, was quite hang up with my computer project so could not start question paper yet properly. Today I would complete my computer project, so will have time for studying out.

I think it would be a good idea to start question paper from 2004 as it would be enough if 20 papers are completed. I want start with M/J 2004 P4. I will be doing it tomorrow and discussing it with you, if you approve. About p5, I heard from my friends who gave away p5 that it was preety easy and is based on practical knowledge of AS, so I think we can discuss it later like before Eid time. Please let me know if you want to start with me from 2004……
hey im so sorry life has beeen so busy plus no wifi...yess imm here...i have done 2006 too